Who would perform beastility in front of a group

I would love to so long as any people without explicit permission didn't touch, just watched, and I'd want to be blindfolded.
I've fantasized of my Dom tying me up for a group of zoos to watch and let theirs dogs fuck

Would I enjoy the attention? Yes. Would I be so completely anxious that I might actually have a nervous breakdown? Probably. Would I actually go through with it? It depends. I've had offers in the past, but the risks involves outweigh the benefits too much. Under the right circumstances I probably would, although it would have to be with people I know I could trust, and whom I know I could depend on if something took a turn for the worst. Being bred by another man's dog is a real turn on for me and I don't know why. I should really limit my time on here because I fear it's making me let go of my inhibitions a little!
My dog breeding a white girl with an ass like yours would be absolutely biggest fantasy of all time

I would love for my first time to be in front of a group I'm planning on traveling somewhere to try it out I want the Knott stuck in me it seems like the best feeling ever

Back