Who here likes the idea of getting on with a reptile?

fillipaint

Tourist
I'm speaking in a purely fantastical sense. I know the rules, and I totally agree, it wouldn't be fun for any party involved to get on with a reptile. For some reason, I have an odd fantasy interest in various reptiles such as snakes, larger lizards (such as a Komodo dragon), and crocodiles, and in particular, I've got a massive thing for dragons. I think they're super hot.

I just don't hear much about this topic, do people generally steer away from these species? I'd like to discuss them on a fantasy level. Is anyone into dragons as much as I am?

I just don't hear much about this topic, do people generally steer away from these species?
Yes for various reasons.

Not only is it dangerous for the animal, but also for you. The next question is the level of enjoyment a reptile may get from sex for which I do not have much evidence.
Generally zoos tend to prefer other animals, which are also probably able to form a stronger bond with you.
We do not allow reptile content that involves humans on the forum, so that limits how much about it you will hear about it. The content I have seen in the past did not persuade me much that snakes or other reptiles can enjoy having sex with a human.

Is anyone into dragons as much as I am?
Plenty of people. Including me.

Sure, there are some great cartoon drawings of human or other mammal with snake or other reptile. I think a 'furry' or 'manga' or somesuch site would have more of that.

There isn't as much interest about inaccessible species. Dogs are most popular and horses are second. I doubt it is because they're the hottest in the animal kingdom with no close comparisons. Reality fuels fantasy. The memories of meetings dogs in person and familiarity with them and possibility to act on those fantasies gives the mind inspiration. I find big reptiles like alligators hot fantasy wise. I can modify the parts that would make that not great in real life in fantasy. I mostly fantasize about dogs though.

Last edited:
I'm speaking in a purely fantastical sense. I know the rules, and I totally agree, it wouldn't be fun for any party involved to get on with a reptile. For some reason, I have an odd fantasy interest in various reptiles such as snakes, larger lizards (such as a Komodo dragon), and crocodiles, and in particular, I've got a massive thing for dragons. I think they're super hot.

I just don't hear much about this topic, do people generally steer away from these species? I'd like to discuss them on a fantasy level. Is anyone into dragons as much as I am?
snakes have always intrigued me.

Is anyone into dragons as much as I am?
There are a huge amount of people that are into dragons, me included. My profile banner should back that up.
But to add to that, I've always found mythological and fantasy reptilian creatures like dragons, lamia/gorgon/naga attractive. Or even reptilian races from video games like argonians from Elder Scrolls or vipers from X-COM.

Last edited:
I don't have any interest in real reptiles, but there are some fantasy reptiles that I have found attractive. Dragons, of course. Sorlag from Quake Champions, the T-Rex from Ice Age 3, Jake from Rango (I loved that hawk, too, and I don't care for birds). Others I forget.

+1 would have fantasy sex with a dragon or dinosaur
Certain mythical beasts can be erotic. Some demons with big leathery wings and horns and muscles can be sexy! So can the ‘right dragon’…not some big scaly sharp and scary thing but something a little smoother with a nice cock. Smile

Certain mythical beasts can be erotic. Some demons with big leathery wings and horns and muscles can be sexy! So can the ‘right dragon’…not some big scaly sharp and scary thing but something a little smoother with a nice cock. Smile
Yes indeed , for me a softer looking dragon with smooth scales, yes possessing some deadly weaponry in key areas on the head, horns , spikes etc. Soft and loving when with me, but can flair out into a terrifying beast when necessary. And mine would have nice lady parts. 😀

Only off thing with reptiles is the cloaca for me, the fact it’s used for poop and fun. I guess if I was into scat it would be a great match. Otherwise my dragon would have two holes to keep things separated!

Back