who gets to get fucked by their doggy today??

When i was on the toilet this afternoom was my little friend also their (mostly always) and he show me what he want it was not possible at that moment so i say to him that i am there in the evening dog him.

I came home, put on some music, lit some candles, poured myself a glass of wine, put on some black lingerie, then sat in my couch and opened my legs. He licked me till I came, then I got on my hands and knees and begged him to put puppies in me.
Wonderful evening for all!

I came home, put on some music, lit some candles, poured myself a glass of wine, put on some black lingerie, then sat in my couch and opened my legs. He licked me till I came, then I got on my hands and knees and begged him to put puppies in me.
God damn🥵🥵🥵 never been so turned on by a paragraph

That's so romantic!

I love when a women dresses sexy for herself and lover when making love with a dog. Clearly l doubt the dog notices unless it's a certain item he associates with sex. The fact you do this l think makes a huge difference mentally to how women approach sex with dogs.

Beautiful romantic moment with the one you love ❤️

I woke up, got on all 4's in the bathroom, he licked me, then eventually mounted me, fucked me for almost 10 minutes, I popped in a diva cup to keep the cum in me, took a shower, got dressed and went to work.
No oral for him this morning? 😅

What a wonderfull and well worded event you share with us!

Back