who gets to get fucked by their doggy today??

I came home, put on some music, lit some candles, poured myself a glass of wine, put on some black lingerie, then sat in my couch and opened my legs. He licked me till I came, then I got on my hands and knees and begged him to put puppies in me.
Omg.....that works!!

I came home, put on some music, lit some candles, poured myself a glass of wine, put on some black lingerie, then sat in my couch and opened my legs. He licked me till I came, then I got on my hands and knees and begged him to put puppies in me.
id so love to fall pregnant too xx
I love that I’m not the only one that would love to be pregnant with a litter!!

I always wondered if this statement was an over reaction.. can confirm it’s not. A male dog lover is top tier. All I can think about when I’m with a human is my mate. Nothing compares to the bliss before, during, and after of being breed by an excited mate.
entirely different dynamics and i even tried dating guys after but nothing really worked

entirely different dynamics and i even tried dating guys after but nothing really worked
I knew I was into dogs but wasn’t expecting my first mate to set the standards so high that I don’t even care for my own species. I’d rather be giggling and crawling around on the floor as I embrace canine bonding behavior rather than building a relationship with another human. Oops?

I knew I was into dogs but wasn’t expecting my first mate to set the standards so high that I don’t even care for my own species. I’d rather be giggling and crawling around on the floor as I embrace canine bonding behavior rather than building a relationship with another human. Oops?
As a wannabe K9 cuck this statement is golden. It's hard enough competing with other men but knowing we can't compare to what was supposed to be man's best friend really hits the mark 🥰

As a wannabe K9 cuck this statement is golden. It's hard enough competing with other men but knowing we can't compare to what was supposed to be man's best friend really hits the mark 🥰

Oh wow, I’ve never thought of that significance. I’ve always been a bit of an exhibitionist so being bred in front of my friend by my mate/his dog is a whole new level of excitement. Gotta be honest though, my mate demands all of my attention in the situation so my friend is truly cucked 😅

Oh wow, I’ve never thought of that significance. I’ve always been a bit of an exhibitionist so being bred in front of my friend by my mate/his dog is a whole new level of excitement. Gotta be honest though, my mate demands all of my attention in the situation so my friend is truly cucked 😅
Hopefully this revelation adds to the excitement next time! Knowing your K9 mate is getting what many guys don't even get on the regular :devilish::sneaky:

Back