Who else is intrested in animal gokkun/cum cocktails?

Or maybe he knows, he just likes it that way. I would definitely be delighted
I highly doubt but that’s a rather nice take on it. If he knew though, why doesn’t he say anything? Actually, somehow I’m hopeful that he knows… I really DO LOOOOOOOOOOVE having him eat other men’s cum from my pussy it gives me a thrill that’s indescribable!!!!! You WOULD!?

I love cum!! I want to be bred by a boar and catch all the cum oozing out of my pussy in a glass, and drink it pigs can produce from 40 to 400ml of cum!!
I’m pretty sure you’ll totally LOOOOOOOOOOVE it and crave it all the time… Believe you me. I was lucky enough to recently give in and build up the courage to have a little pig (the rather small type) mount me and then breed me all the way until he filled me with SO much pig spermatozoa I thought I was going to drown in it!!!!! And THAT plug in the end is THE VERY BEST I tell you!!!!! AND I could feel the cum swishing about inside of me when I finally got up and moved… Also you could clearly see my lower abdomen had increased considerably in size all of which together made it even more incredible especially moving and that pig cum would slosh from side to side, back and forth and up and down inside of me and it all stayed trapped in me a couple of days thanks to that plug he ejaculated into me!!!!!

while we're on the topic, I remember an older zoo forum with a member I think was called protein_drink(?) who shared some stories about spending a summer on a farm and jacking off two stallions every morning and drinking their cum out of a nalgene bottle. long odds but does anyone have those stories saved somewhere? I think about them alot, ideal fantasy for me (only thing better would be 12 stallions instead!)

Yes I have enjoys many drinks and cum cocktails. I also cook with my dogs cum. I do this usually when having others over ..Holidays or when my work has a potluck which hasn't happened for awhile due to Covid. You can go to Amazon or look it up on Google.. the cookbook is called" Natural Harvest: A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes". I know your going to ask and yes it's good and I get compliments alot. When asked if can get recipe I always say is a family secret recipe ...lol
OMG that is awesome! I love it! all the prudish people have no idea what they are eating.

I'd love to drink as muchanimal cum as possible, a nice big load like that would be amazing, not only for drinking but filling me up as well, it wpuld probably feel amazing in either hole

Back