Who else is intrested in animal gokkun/cum cocktails?

Doesn’t even look like real cum though…
. Here is a link to this article, (use a translator for your native language if necessary), there is also a video from YouTube in this article, a journalist drinks a shot, that's just with what ? 3. 20 minute video

That would be very kinky, in my fantasy to be locked up on a farm somewhere and forced to drink everything, every day a bowl full of cum, maybe some days in front of other people they would humiliate me. I know, maybe it's not realistic, but it excites me.
You are always very orally fixated 🤤 So kinky & depraved, love it.

. Here is a link to this article, (use a translator for your native language if necessary), there is also a video from YouTube in this article, a journalist drinks a shot, that's just with what ? 3. 20 minute video
Thanks for the share! It’s funny she said she wasn’t gonna try it. However it’s the only thing on camera she did try! I suspect She wanted to do it all along just couldn’t be open about it..

Okay so I read up on this… It’s actually old and then even after that festival it was only served for a limited time period in 2011. So no more of that unfortunately… no repeat customers even wanting more of it. Strangest is that it wasn’t even illegal or anything.

Okay so I read up on this… It’s actually old and then even after that festival it was only served for a limited time period in 2011. So no more of that unfortunately… no repeat customers even wanting more of it. Strangest is that it wasn’t even illegal or anything.
Planet Earth is not small. Not everyone will be able to get there and try the exotic, many do not even know, besides, and those in the district wanted to try it, they have already done it, but if it were, for example, in a well-known network, you come to the Mac and tell me hamburger fries and horse chot, instead of Coca Cola, maybe you found it would your contingent on a drink

I'd love to do it. I don't mind the taste of my own cum. I'd like to eat a creampie fresh out of a pussy. And let the girl I'm with taste it while we kiss after I'm done.

Reactions: wag
I've only tasted my cum and I'm not big on it but I find it's a lot better out of my wife's pussy. precum is tasty and I enjoy that. I would like to try some straight from a dog it seems most like it.

I've only tasted my cum and I'm not big on it but I find it's a lot better out of my wife's pussy. precum is tasty and I enjoy that. I would like to try some straight from a dog it seems most like it.
My husband is a lot the same… he’s not too keen on tasting his own cum in its pure form but he does find it a lot better from my pussy… Reason you like it better from your Wife’s pussy is probably cause it’s mixed a lot then with the tastes from her pussy, especially her juices… I’ve even convinced my husband that other guys’ cum was cum left from him and he didn’t even notice the difference!!!!! I guess it helps that I get REALLY wet ALL the time but especially during sexual activities of which the ultimate is of course pure intercourse!!!!! I’d LOOOOOOOOOOVE to and dream of one day actually feeding him dog, or pig, or horse cum straight from my pussy telling him it’s his cum though…

Only tried my own in my teens when I shot a load into my mouth and felt weird doing it at the time after. Now I'd probably break my back trying to get into that position, and when I've tried in the past, balance and concentration ruined the attempt. Never had an interest to lick my fingers, there's just something that has to make it a direct shot if I'm trying solo. Beyond that, second hand flavor of my own on women's mouths, especially my first ex who has been the only one to make me cum from BJs and also swallowed. I've thought of eating my creampie before, but after my orgasm, the lust was usually gone and that ex wanted to clean up. Casual girl I was seeing in an open relationship sent me pics of her bf's load in her, and I had a growing fantasy of her coming over with it inside her still for me to try. I think I'm okay these days with the thought of eating someone else's load by separating the "who" from it and just the idea that it is cum and her pussy. No animal experience, but would probably try a dog, especially with a woman's influence enjoying the view I'm giving, like I would enjoy watching her. Definitely have an interest to eat dog cum from a woman, with the fantasy being that he pulls out, I get under her, and she sits on my open mouth draining their mix into me and making sure I receive the full direct shot of her intoxicating drink to gulp down! Sharing a horse could be interesting, but other animals, I think I'm more into watching the two of them than me experiencing the cum first hand. Although I'd be okay with the second hand kisses knowing what her mouth had just done and residual flavor. Things could change in my mind a year from now, a lot of the above has changed as I've gotten older. Would never consider eating someone else's cum from a partner years ago, now after seeing that one girl and the potential was there, I was really starting to hope.

Back