Which one is more attractive? Horse dick or Dog dick?

Horse cock is pretty hot.
There's the length for one, the smooth clean look of the shaft, the medial ring, and the wide but sleek flare at the end.

Horse. Big gorgeous balls to fondle, huge size and they look amazing when they flex and masturbate themselves. That slapping sound of a horse cock hitting a horses belly when it's masturbating is so erotic.

Don't get me wrong, dog cock is sexy af but my god, the veins on a horse cock 🤤 The soft velvety look of the sheath and the way the cock slowly drops as it gets bigger is to me way sexier to watch on a horse than a dog. Plus you got size of their cock and thickness of their loads to also consider... hands down for me is a horse. With that said , a dog is far easier to handle and safer lol

Horse. Big gorgeous balls to fondle, huge size and they look amazing when they flex and masturbate themselves. That slapping sound of a horse cock hitting a horses belly when it's masturbating is so erotic.
My vote goes to dog cock, but I don’t deny how beautiful horse balls are. The sheer size and volume of those jewels are mesmerizing.

My vote goes to dog cock, but I don’t deny how beautiful horse balls are. The sheer size and volume of those jewels are mesmerizing.
Dog cock can be beautiful too what with that pink tip poking out of the sheath absolutely teasing you. But yeah, always had a weakness for how big and plump horse balls always look. I'd give almost anything just to feel them even once.

Dog cock can be beautiful too what with that pink tip poking out of the sheath absolutely teasing you. But yeah, always had a weakness for how big and plump horse balls always look. I'd give almost anything just to feel them even once.
Oh definitely! I think my opinion is definitely influenced by how dogs are ingrained into my environment; maybe if I grew up on a ranch my opinion would be different.

Despite my opinion I can recognize that horse cocks are — quite literally— a pillar of masculinity. The size of the cock, the volume of the balls attached, the absolute unit-of-a-horse that cock is attached to. The perfect exemplar of male virility!

i love both. dogs are easier to take, but horses have a massive cock and full-loaded balls

Dog cock is the best cock , turn around and tie the knot 🥰
Yes, looking a horse cock may be truly mouthwatering but I advice you should try to find a big male dog, then push his sheath and soon you will start seeing his cock out, not to mention if the dog has a nice knot...sucking a large hard k9 red rocket while giving you watery precum the whole time and enjoying at same time seeing his pointy tip and veiny shaft, it will get you all understand why dogs have the best cocks. Some zoo users say dog penis is more comfortable and handful than horse one, but I think they should see how huge can some dogs have their weapons, so that's not a question about size but on aesthetics

Last edited:
horse probably. I'd love to worship a stallions cock but I wouldnt want to get fucked by one. tbh tho I do love the look of knots & i'd much rather build a bond/relationship with a dog than a horse.

Horse cocks are SO hot, just a monster of hot throbbing testosterone. Then all that cum too I'd love to feel all that thick cum in me 🤤.

Back