Which breed has the biggest knot?

My Saint Bernard's knot is 10 1/2" circumference... and he is considered small as far as body size goes. At 140lbs.
I have had Danes, and various Mastiffs that are very close to the same. But the biggest dick I've personally seen on a dog was a huge, 165lb Rottie stud. Over 12" long. I didn't have soft tape to measure his knot, but it was bigger than a softball I compared it to.

These threads are kind of dumb together with which breed has the largest dick and so on. Search for biggest dog breed on google, pick the largest dog listed and you have your answer. That is all you need to do, no smaller dog will have a larger dick unless it is a genetic oddity. Done, question answered.

If you argue that there is size difference within a breed than this question is completely irrelevant because you can not use the data to accurately predict the size in any breed. So it is pointless.

Living a longer period of time certainly helps :p I have been active for 27 yrs. You figure 4 new dogs a year, which isn't many, easily gets you over 100 :) . The past several years most of my encounters are friend's dogs, but before that, lots of strays, some shelter dogs, non-zoo family and friend's dogs, plus my own.
Heh, gotcha. It does add up in time! I think the challenging part is 4 new dogs per year. I think we'd be hard pressed to find even a couple other zoos who can manage than number in the long run unless they're in part a dog semen collector by profession! Maybe there are more creative ways that I'm not considering. Do you tend to have a bunch of strays in your area?
I tend to have experiences with the same couple of dogs, which I am grateful for.

Great dane knot is really huge. Second I met was an Alano Español, of course was a surprise how big looked

Usually mastiffs, there are variances but the biggest knots I've found belonged to them. Second breed which is regular big , maybe Rottweiler and Dane, thou once I played with a GSD whose knot was really huge, I was surprised due to proportion between shaft and knot was ridiculous

Hi I'm a new member, exciting to have a forum for polite discussion regarding all the dogs that I think about sexually.

Anyway, just wanted to mention the knot of a great Dane mastiff mix I got to play with. The dog was huge, his back was higher than my waist and I'm 6'2. So happy his owner was too lazy and broke to have him fixed. I spent some time making the dog my friend because he wasnt the most immediately approachable dog, but once we became friends I played around with him a few times and I swear I got him out of his sheath and saw his knot start swelling up... Holy shit! It was literally the size of a small melon. Bigger than a softball, easy. Since then I've gotten some more knots out but I'll never forget the great dane/mastiff. Swole up like a balloon then sprayed these very fine little jets out the tip. I didn't get to see how much he came because someone arrived at the house and I had to leave him take care of that monster on his own, which was disappointing but I really don't want anyone catching me help their dog get off.

Cheers!

Usually mastiffs, there are variances but the biggest knots I've found belonged to them. Second breed which is regular big , maybe Rottweiler and Dane, thou once I played with a GSD whose knot was really huge, I was surprised due to proportion between shaft and knot was ridiculous
The mastiff/great Dane I mentioned in my post below was like that, big dog with a big dick, but the shaft wasnt nearly as stunning as the knot. Wish I could've spend a little more alone time to take his measurements (with my mouth)

I agree with Foxinsox15. As a veterinarian, I have seen hundreds of specimens of most large- and giant-breed dogs, and as an integral part of a routine physical I will examine the reproductive organs. Often times I will be surprised by a GSD or Husky or Lab with a ginormous penis, and equally often I am surprised by Mastiffs and Danes and Cane Corsos with what I would consider "uncharacteristically small for type."

Our Standard Poodle has a rather small penis for his 80# plus size , but her sure loves riding my wife's ass. lol He does throw a nice big knot.

I have seen some big dogs with small dicks on them, while a GSD would have a bigger, longer dick and knot. I had a Landseer years back, he weighed 157 pounds, and I was able to take his dick and knot in my mouth while he was fully hard. He was that small and short on the dick end. Just because a dog is big, doesn't mean everything else on him will be big.

The bigger the dog, the bigger the knot. That's a pretty good guideline. English Mastiffs, Great Danes, Black Russian Terriers, Napolitean Mastiffs. In general mastiff dogs have massive cocks.

The largest I have ever seen was a Cane Corso. It was absolutely huge. I didn't measure it, but I estimate it to be over 12 inches. On the other hand, I have seen the same breed with much smaller tools. So, I guess its mostly the luck of the draw or genetics for a particular dig and not necessarily tied to species.

Dogs like men irrelevant of breed or race can vary in size , two brothers from the same litter can differ wildly , you can take an average from enough dogs to make a guess , but thats all it is a guess on a first date of just how long or fat a dog is , until he is aroused and you see then your either pleased as Punch or Dissapointed

Danes have the longest cocks, mastiffs & rotties the biggest knots
Tend to disagree there never meet a Rottie that had a knot i could not take , never meet a dane with a knot that i can manage except on one occasion when it went in before it was half formed .
And knot and cock combined a rottie is often longer than other big breeds just not as fat

Rotties can be really big, once I found a guy with one of the longest cock I've ever seen, but I don´t know a MASTIFF whose knot and cock combined did not be huge. If I must say just a breed, then mastiff is the king of cocks, their knots are impressive

My Saint Bernard's knot is 10 1/2" circumference... and he is considered small as far as body size goes. At 140lbs.
I have had Danes, and various Mastiffs that are very close to the same. But the biggest dick I've personally seen on a dog was a huge, 165lb Rottie stud. Over 12" long. I didn't have soft tape to measure his knot, but it was bigger than a softball I compared it to.
I didn’t know dog dicks got that big🥵😅

Generally speaking, the larger the dog, the larger his bits would likely be, but like all males of all mammalian species, there's a range associated with this.

And so, 10 dogs of a certain breed will have different size bits.
Just like human men.

Back