Which breed has the biggest knot?

It's very close to the top end for dog penis size. I have seen nearing 150 dog penises in person and my Boerboel boy had the biggest knot, at 10 5/8" in circumference until I met a Great Dane recently that's about 10 3/4" (still need to get an official measurement). For length from tip to knot base, 10" is the longest I have ever seen with documented proof of measurement. The longest I have seen in person was a different Great Dane, at 9 1/4". My old Mastiff boy has the thickest shaft I have ever seen, at 6 1/4" in circumference.
Holy fuck🤤 many things are going through my head right now, at least half of which would make the devil blush. That’s super hot. I can’t wait to get a couple big boys of my own

Tend to disagree there never meet a Rottie that had a knot i could not take , never meet a dane with a knot that i can manage except on one occasion when it went in before it was half formed .
And knot and cock combined a rottie is often longer than other big breeds just not as fat
very informative post for deciding next pet and aiming for huge knot

It's very close to the top end for dog penis size. I have seen nearing 150 dog penises in person and my Boerboel boy had the biggest knot, at 10 5/8" in circumference until I met a Great Dane recently that's about 10 3/4" (still need to get an official measurement). For length from tip to knot base, 10" is the longest I have ever seen with documented proof of measurement. The longest I have seen in person was a different Great Dane, at 9 1/4". My old Mastiff boy has the thickest shaft I have ever seen, at 6 1/4" in circumference.
Since you have experiences with a Boerboel would you say they're an aggressive, dangerous breed? They're very big dogs. All it takes for one to kill a human, man or woman, is decide that's what it wants to do.

Since you have experiences with a Boerboel would you say they're an aggressive, dangerous breed? They're very big dogs. All it takes for one to kill a human, man or woman, is decide that's what it wants to do.
Like any giant breed, they can be dangerous if not well-bred or if raised improperly. I would rank them in the top 20 most dangerous dog breeds, for sure, but the interactions I have had with them have been very positive, for the most part. I have had far, far more negative interactions with German Shepherd Dogs and they're one of the most common breeds. Akitas are another breed I have had some bad experiences with. Boerboels are very protective of their family and people they trust. They should be level-headed in how they handle outside threats though.

Like any giant breed, they can be dangerous if not well-bred or if raised improperly. I would rank them in the top 20 most dangerous dog breeds, for sure, but the interactions I have had with them have been very positive, for the most part. I have had far, far more negative interactions with German Shepherd Dogs and they're one of the most common breeds. Akitas are another breed I have had some bad experiences with. Boerboels are very protective of their family and people they trust. They should be level-headed in how they handle outside threats though.
Yes that's my main concern, wether or not they have a tendency to snap on their owners the way pitbulls do.

My boy's an English Mastiff, and his knot is right in between 11.5-12 inches in circumference, and he's about 9.5 inches long including his knot. His knot and his girth is actually perfect for me, the only problem I have with his penis is his length. He's right at the point where if he was even a tiny bit longer, it'd probably get too uncomfortable for me to have sex with him. It's not a problem, but it'd be nice if he was a few inches shorter.
Would love to see a picture of that with a tape measure around his knot for proof. The largest I have ever seen with proof is 11 1/8", on a Great Dane and I have seen about 150 in person and hundreds and hundreds more online over the years. Mastiffs generally don't vary as much in penis size as most breeds, because they have very low genetic diversity. The breed averages a 28% COI. Everyone I have ever seen (in person or pics/videos with reference proof) at full grown size has been between 7" to 8 1/2" in length (from base of knot to tip of shaft), between 5" and 6 1/4" in shaft girth, and 8" to 10 1/4" in knot girth...even boys as big as 35" at the withers and 265lbs. (Actually the largest body size Mastiff I saw had a very unimpressive penis for his size; around 7 1/4" x 5 1/2" x 9")

What breed of small dog has the biggest penis? I'm thinking dachshund.
It's Chihuahua, by a lot. Yorkshire Terriers have consistently the smallest ones I have ever seen. The smallest hung adult Chihuahua I have seen was still about 4 1/4" in length and the largest at about 6 1/4" in length, with knot girths from 5-6", usually

I'll post stuff when I feel confident about my safety. Doxxers are apparently really good at doing just that from seeing the tiniest little detail from a pic or video. There just wouldn't be anything I'd get in return for risking my life. Sorry. Never say never, I'd like to when I figure things out. I've sent pics in private to a couple of people on ZV before that have earned my trust... but that's as far as I've gone. I don't do it easily.

I'm no expert (I haven't seen the dicks of 150 male dogs in person), but I really don't think weight and size is a good indicator of how big a dog's dick is going to be. My boy's knot is probably just a tiny bit smaller than a softball, and I've seen knots (in pics) from a few different breeds that look bigger than his. Don't know what to tell ya... other than that's his size, and it's basically vagina candy. :) He weighs around 220lbs, so he's not even the biggest of his breed.
I don't doubt such a knot exists. I fully believe there are dogs out there with 12" circumference knots, but I think it's probably 1 in 1000 males of even the largest of giant breeds. I love analyzing data and ranking things. It would just be nice to see. It's very easy to say something based on perception, but often reality is different from perception. I can't tell you how many guys have told me they have an 8" dick (some that even their partner attested to as being accurate) and then you measure it, and it's really 6.5-7", which is quite a difference. One such guy I knew who claimed he was 8" (and his wife substantiated) was actually 5 1/4". His wife told me the guy she was with before him was 11", so he was probably more like 7-8". It makes sense, based on her perception from previous experience, only the previous experience was based on incorrect data, so it fed into a misconception about perceived size. I have seen so many people do the same thing when talking about their dogs. Another issue being that dog knots are nowhere close to spherical, the larger they get, rather more of elliptical to triangular pyramidal. Like you could measure the diameter and it's 4" across, but you can't apply πD to calculate the circumference as 12.56", because it's not truly circular; one side always being wider than the other. In reality most dog knots 4" across are in the 10 5/8"-11" range in circumference. My Boerboel boy is 3 7/8" in diameter and 10 5/8" in circumference, as an example. I have posted pictures of him before with tape measure around proving this.

Interesting... 1 in 1000 eh? So when you saw 150 dog dicks in person, did you actually tape measure every single one of them, and that's how you came up with "1 in 1000" ? Or are you just throwing a number out there?

lol... I respect your skepticism :) It's appropriate for sure.

That's true for mine. Instead of pyramidal, it looks closer to being a heart shaped balloon with the wider end towards his shaft.
I'm throwing a number out there based on observation of a combination of in person measurements, video and pictorial evidence, and hundreds of conversations with colleagues regularly active in animal husbandry and care. I wish I had an exact figure. It would please my brain.

Didn't you say that you've personally measured 150 dog dicks in person? You have friends that have a career in animal husbandry and care, so you should have an Excel spreadsheet by now with that much data, right? You now have science to do in your spare time on the weekend :)
Didn't you say that you've personally measured 150 dog dicks in person? You have friends that have a career in animal husbandry and care, so you should have an Excel spreadsheet by now with that much data, right? You now have science to do in your spare time on the weekend :)

Lol. I actually do have an Excel spreadsheet on this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No one seems interested in funding my study on male canine penis size vs reproductive success, so I have to wait until I win the lottery to do something useful with the data, besides share it here. As someone who enjoys statistical analysis, we are always looking for outliers, which is why I commented on your boy. The largest Mastiff I have measured has a 9 1/2" circumference knot and the largest I have validated data for is 9 3/4", not counting a Mastiff/Dane mix, at 10 1/8". It's a breed I have been involved with for about 11 yrs now, so I have accumulated a decent amount of data :)

No one seems interested in funding my study on male canine penis size vs reproductive success, so I have to wait until I win the lottery to do something useful with the data, besides share it here. As someone who enjoys statistical analysis, we are always looking for outliers, which is why I commented on your boy. The largest Mastiff I have measured has a 9 1/2" circumference knot and the largest I have validated data for is 9 3/4", not counting a Mastiff/Dane mix, at 10 1/8". It's a breed I have been involved with for about 11 yrs now, so I have accumulated a decent amount of data :)
You talk about it being validated measurements on your end... and want pic proof from others like LuvelyLeda. But you aren't sharing any pics, yourself. Kinda sounds like someone is phishing for content to me. 🤔

You talk about it being validated measurements on your end... and want pic proof from others like LuvelyLeda. But you aren't sharing any pics, yourself. Kinda sounds like someone is phishing for content to me. 🤔
You've seen my dogs many times, Jester. You knew me before under a different name. We have chatted many times. Also, I still share sometimes on Element, just not here, for similar reasons to why you stopped sharing things regarding your boy.

You've seen my dogs many times, Jester. You knew me before under a different name. We have chatted many times. Also, I still share sometimes on Element, just not here, for similar reasons to why you stopped sharing things regarding your boy.
I don't recognize this name for you if that's the case. It simply looked like a new member trying to get someone to show pics that they didn't want to show.

I'll post stuff when I feel confident about my safety. Doxxers are apparently really good at doing just that from seeing the tiniest little detail from a pic or video. There just wouldn't be anything I'd get in return for risking my life. Sorry. Never say never, I'd like to when I figure things out. I've sent pics in private to a couple of people on ZV before that have earned my trust... but that's as far as I've gone. I don't do it easily.

I'm no expert (I haven't seen the dicks of 150 male dogs in person), but I really don't think weight and size is a good indicator of how big a dog's dick is going to be. My boy's knot is probably just a tiny bit smaller than a softball, and I've seen knots (in pics) from a few different breeds that look bigger than his. Don't know what to tell ya... other than that's his size, and it's basically vagina candy. :) He weighs around 220lbs, so he's not even the biggest of his breed.
I once went to do a dick measuring party at a local hotel. Guys we're invited.the organizer/researcher went around and measured at various times to get difference in length and girth at various stages of arousal. Does your research account for this possibility in canines, or does that not apply to the penis because of the bone (it WOULD apply to the knot itself, right?)?

I once went to do a dick measuring party at a local hotel. Guys we're invited.the organizer/researcher went around and measured at various times to get difference in length and girth at various stages of arousal. Does your research account for this possibility in canines, or does that not apply to the penis because of the bone (it WOULD apply to the knot itself, right?)?

I'm new. I have three dogs, standard poodles: two males. I have never seen them in "full bloom" and am not engaged in sex with dogs, but curious: do you have data on size, girth, etc. On standard poodles? I'm sure from relative body size (50-60 lbs.) They'd be modest... 🤷

I have an English mastiff he's on the smaller side at 160#. He won't mount has no interest but he does like handjobs. These are older pics I thinks he's a little bigger now. I was also bored and did a life cast of him

Attachments

• 4 (4) (1).jpg
    4 (4) (1).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 102
  • 1 (5) (1).jpg
    1 (5) (1).jpg
    938.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 0 (1) (1).jpg
    0 (1) (1).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 106
  • 20220310_081526.jpg
    20220310_081526.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 106
  • 20220310_081548.jpg
    20220310_081548.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 97
He said he had some posted. I creeped on his profile and I didn't see any 🤷‍♀️
Meh...
They have been deleted from here. I still post regularly on the chat server for this site. You're welcome to PM me if you really care to know why. Not expecting you to share anything, just am hoping someday, someone will be kind enough to share a real 12" knot with non-edited proof

Last edited:
I'm new. I have three dogs, standard poodles: two males. I have never seen them in "full bloom" and am not engaged in sex with dogs, but curious: do you have data on size, girth, etc. On standard poodles? I'm sure from relative body size (50-60 lbs.) They'd be modest... 🤷
I've actually only ever seen one standard poodle cock and it blew my mind how big he was. I don't know if he was normal for the breed or of they're all that hung. Didn't get official measurements on him, but based on experience, he was about 8 3/4" long x 6" shaft girth x 10" knot girth.

Last edited:
This boy is very typical size for what I have seen in the breed; falling somewhere in the middle. Also, 160lbs is a very normal size for a Mastiff, especially if kept in good physical shape. Most of the 200+lb ones are obese, which has become the norm for many Molossers, sadly.
I have an English mastiff he's on the smaller side at 160#. He won't mount has no interest but he does like handjobs. These are older pics I thinks he's a little bigger now. I was also bored and did a life cast of hi

I have an English mastiff he's on the smaller side at 160#. He won't mount has no interest but he does like handjobs. These are older pics I thinks he's a little bigger now. I was also bored and did a life cast of him

I've actually only ever seen one standard poodle cock and it blew my mind how big he was. I don't know if he was normal for the breed or of they're all that hung. Didn't get official measurements on him, but based on experience, he was about 8 3/4" long x 6" shaft girth x 10" knot girth.
Wow! I'm surprised. Seems disproportionate. But thanks!

Wow! I'm surprised. Seems disproportionate. But thanks!
I was shocked, honestly. I saw the dick pic before I saw the dog and thought surely it must be a Great Dane or something. I seriously have a hard time believing they're all like that, but hard to say with a sample size of 1. Maybe you can get your boys fully hard outside their sheaths and measure and enlighten us. Seems to me I talked to someone else that had a Standard Poodle, in the last year or so, and I think I remember him saying he was pretty average-sized.

I was shocked, honestly. I saw the dick pic before I saw the dog and thought surely it must be a Great Dane or something. I seriously have a hard time believing they're all like that, but hard to say with a sample size of 1. Maybe you can get your boys fully hard outside their sheaths and measure and enlighten us. Seems to me I talked to someone else that had a Standard Poodle, in the last year or so, and I think I remember him saying he was pretty average-sized.
The better breeders are breeding them smaller these days. I think the AKC is driving that. I've had standard poodles all my life. My first two standard males or a really good size. The first one was tall and lean and went about 90 lb. His successor was much more muscular and went somewhere between 90 and 100 lb. My present male adult is only 50 pounds! My second meal is a puppy. He's only 7 months old now. And he already weighs 50 lb, so I'm hoping he might get a little bigger. He does seem more muscular

It does vary a little bit with canines too. I have found generally they are at maximum arousal immediately after pulling out or manually stimulated with a bitch in standing heat nearby. Furthermore, the first time or two, if they are nervous, they will usually not get to maximum size. For an experienced male, I have not measured more than 1/4" in length or girth from average full erection vs peak, but in the case of a male that is inexperienced/unsure, I have seen length vary as much as 3/4" and girth up to 1/2".

The better breeders are breeding them smaller these days. I think the AKC is driving that. I've had standard poodles all my life. My first two standard males or a really good size. The first one was tall and lean and went about 90 lb. His successor was much more muscular and went somewhere between 90 and 100 lb. My present male adult is only 50 pounds! My second meal is a puppy. He's only 7 months old now. And he already weighs 50 lb, so I'm hoping he might get a little bigger. He does seem more muscular
Glad to hear AKC is trying to help at least one breed get smaller. Has not been the case for Molossers and most of those breeds continue to get worse from a lifespan and health standpoint. The male poodle my friend had was around 100lbs.

Glad to hear AKC is trying to help at least one breed get smaller. Has not been the case for Molossers and most of those breeds continue to get worse from a lifespan and health standpoint. The male poodle my friend had was around 100lbs.
Yeah. I agree. I haven't seen one that size in a while...

I think that every dog is different, the size and shape changes according to each individual, but the larger breeds undoubtedly and obviously have the largest penises

Just encountered a new personal record holder for me: 11" in circumference. A Boerboel. Have seen maybe 7 or 8 males in the 10"+ knot club (Akitas, Saint, Boerboels, Dane)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240313-174807.png
    Screenshot_20240313-174807.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 63
Back