where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

I often acted as maintenance for my office and occasionally had to go up into the space above the office to check on pilot lights for the heaters. It's dark, secluded and no one but me really had access. So, I'd sit up there, bring out my phone and masturbate. Good way to pass the work day.

This one is from last week.
I parked my car in the dark in a neighborhood, trying to get some privacy. I locked it, turned it off, and made sure no lights were on so I wouldn't get caught. I started to stroke, but didn't have much space, so I thought about going outside. I flipped the latch, pulled my door handle, and....
The car alarm started blaring. I didn't think about that. Frantically, I'm scrambling for my keys, but I'm sure I spooked the whole neighborhood and got them all checking. It's not the kind of street where people park on the road, so car alarms aren't common at all.

I didn't finish 😔

From now on, any underaged stories will get a first and final warning.
um, my post here was deemed underaged and "no understand stories!" reason was just a typo?
tho to be honest, i'm not even sure i ever posted anything of the sort...

um, my post here was deemed underaged and "no understand stories!" reason was just a typo?
You posted here on Apr 19, 2021 and in that description you were 17. So technically one year underage in some countries. So that is probably why it was deleted. Many other posts through the thread were deleted yesterday as well.

I think it was the same rat who deleted one of my comments on another thread for a similar reason, even though it was false. Rat.

i guess no one under 18 is allowed to masturbate. i'm sure when word gets out that you can't talk about wanking till your 18 the world will be a different place

As being at least adult (18 or older) for visiting this site is a necessity, where do you see the problem to actually write "the riskiest places regarding masturbation" without any age reference regarding the long-due past where you weren't 18+?

It's about the riskiest places one had specific activities at, not illicitly young ages in written stories. 🤦‍♂️

The most riskiest place in my experience changed a while ago on my own land. Sitting on my heightened terrace at evening while the sun sets and there are several neighbors in a good distance around (which usually can't see what one does), I decided to enjoy a bit stimulative relaxation. 🤷‍♂️

Unfortunately there's a train railway in visible distance on an even more heightened area. And unfortunately as well there went a train right at that time. And another one. Usually there's one passing all X hours. Yea, unfortunate time, but who cares.. it's not forbidden at all, just risky.

Last edited:
At a work practice in a medicin factory, i was selected to make a turn a sunday.
My boss told me that in the factory's medical office there was a television so that I wouldn't get bored, since no one else was going to be in the administrative offices that Sunday.
They were only going to work on the warehouse and I had to go about three times a day to evaluate how they were progressing.
I was bored watching television from the doctor's office desk, when my mind began to wander what I could do in that place and think about the doctor who attended there, who is chubby and half bald, suddenly I saw myself on the stretcher where I imagined that the doctor was examining me.
At one point I analyzed the situation and knew that no one was in the offices, so while I was walking to the stretcher I started to take off my pants and climb up the stool that was next to the stretcher, remaining on all fours on it.
With a little difficulty I took off the panties from one of my legs, while I was lying down.
At that moment I was already very wet, I masturbated by inserting my fingers, almost up to my hand with my legs raised to my breasts, imagining that the doctor was looking at me and touching me in that situation, entering into a long, continuous and strong orgasm that broke my breathing. and my whole body shook completely, I would stayed like that for about 15 minutes resting, until I got up and dressed again, lying back on the stretcher to watch TV, still feeling my heavy breathing and my blushing cheeks, thinking that depending on how the day goes on, I could do it again in the afternoon.
It wouldn't be a minute or two after, the office door opened abruptly and the doctor entered the medical office, I froze and he surprised himself by looking at me up and down and especially at my sex on the stretcher, and then he greeted me nervously. I think he could still notice my agitation.
He sat on the desk for a moment and came out again. I took the opportunity to get up and leave the office while I was still fixing my hair and clothes. I found him in the hallway and I briefly explained to him what my boss had told me.
For his part, he nreviously also told me that he liked to come on Sundays since he could get ahead in his work.
I told him that I was going to the warehouse for a walk and i didn´t come back there again because of the shame.
On Monday everything went "normally" luckily.
That was really very risky!!!!

Last edited:
You posted here on Apr 19, 2021 and in that description you were 17. So technically one year underage in some countries. So that is probably why it was deleted. Many other posts through the thread were deleted yesterday as well.
that's fair.
random two years back deletion isn't weird at all.

I've masturbated at work before...parking in a rather public parking lot and slowly pulling my cock through the zipper on my jeans and gently stroking it beneath a shirt.
Sometimes if I can get someone to give my JOI I'll cum right in my work jeans so I can take a video for them to show them how much Id been edging by the amount of cum I spew

Back