where was the riskiest that you have masturbated. NO UNDERAGED STORIES!

At work hehe <3 I work with dogs and there was a dog there who wasn't really into mounting but he was a very mouthy and licky boy....I was sitting in the back half of his kennel and he kept burrying his head into my crotch.....I cannot hold back when it comes to dogs just being in their presence turns me on so I was getting hard and I pulled myself out....he started licking me and I started playing with my balls and rubbing the bottom half of my shaft. My head was being worked on by his wet dripping tongue and I came.....pretty quickly hehe the dog helped clean me up. I kept a good look out and didn't get caught but I just wanted to lean back and let him clean every inch of my cock for as long as he wanted .....so sexy!
I would have loved to watch him lick your cock and your hole. The clean up help?? FUUUUUCK. That’s hot.

Just masturbation? Probably work. I did once do it with my at the time human S/O, bent over the roof of my truck, while standing in the bed, at a fairly busy Walmart parking lot. I also enjoy having sex somewhat regularly outside with my boys.

I think I’m the middle of a full classroom during a test. Apparently exams I’m nervous about make me really, really horny.

I snuck into an empty semi-truck once in the middle of the night and jerked off naked in there. Once I was close, I got out and shot my load on the back tires. There was a busy road nearby. My heart was racing so fast!

was on holiday and my brother and I had to share a large old bed with a sprung metal mattress support so when I wanked off the bed used to shake of which I was oblivious to untill he asked me if I could feel the bed shake as well - whahahahaha

I've been in a large roof space at a customers house doing trade work when the urge came on.
Pulled him out and relaxed onto the roof trusses and then proceeded to work myself into a frenzy before shooting my load out across the space.
It as sooo hot in there both temp wise and situation and I still don't know if the customer watched me through the manhole access or not haha.
If she did she didn't say anything :sneaky:

I once worked at a place where the work space was completely shared. I was alone for the day for reasons I can't recall and took the opportunity have a good time right at my desk. I had done things in the single person bathroom there before, but that's hardly the same as right at my desk.

Back