When did zoo 'ruin' you

I don't think zoo ruined me. What is hard for me is to separate the social "taboo" and the need to hid everything and keep it to myself but coming here helps with that somewhat. When I am spending time alone with my dog I dont think about any of that and just enjoy our time together. I have always been an introverted person so being alone and just having him there makes me feel comfortable and happy.

A guy on an anonymous chat site opened my eyes to it by showing me a video of a girl getting licked and the moment she moaned and said “good boy” I was hooked and instantly imagining it was me.. from there the interest and exploration grew. Just the look of a knot gets me gushing now

Ruined? Lol funny you'd imagine any of us feel ruined by zoo. For me there was never a hey that human man or woman looks nice. Being with a human like that is going against my true nature. It would be lying to myself. Forcing myself into attraction that simply isn't a part of me. Never was. Only then would i truly feel broken. I love dogs. I love kissing them. I love their company, I love cuddling with them, I love the individual personalities, Im especially attracted to certain builds and unique fur patterns, although any dog is beautiful in my eyes and even if society has a stick up there ass about it IDC I enjoy sex with them just as much as they have with me 💞

It didn't ruin me in that way because I'm still attracted to women, but it was my parents getting a stallion. Seeing him drop when they were doing work on his teeth sent me into a fit. I was already zoo-curious throughout my life, but being around him put me on the path.

I used to let my dog lick me when I had my first boyfriend. I never considered it cheating, even though it clearly was. For three years. So many times I thought about, fantasized about rolling onto my hands and knees for my boy and letting him take me any way he wanted. But at the time, to me, that would have been cheating, would have been crossing an extreme line into a realm of tabooness I wasn't entirely comfortable with. I was still experimenting with zoophilia and learning who I was, what my sexual identity was. 16 years later and that identity has gone every direction but the one I expected it to. After much persistence I gave my virginity to that boyfriend only to find out weeks later he had been cheating. That was the catalyst. This entire time I could have been fucking around and exploring myself and my fantasies but chose to be a good girl and do what was expected of me. Duck that noise. Be yourself. As long as you're happy and no one gets hurt, do whatever the fuck you want. So we broke up. I dumped him. Yet still, somehow, was labeled a slut. If he had only known the extent of what he was setting free. 16 years later and over 30 dogs. I rebounded on that cheating piece of shit with my boy who I had driven wild, and been so patient, letting him lick me for 3 years. When I finally turned over for him, wiggled my ass and called his name for encouragement, let him mount my rear, grab my hips, and just go at it over and over and over for hours across an entire night. That is when that switch flipped for me.

Dogs aren't assholes. They don't brag to their friends how they fucked a girl. They're always happy to see me and make me feel loved. And, most of all, unlike guys, dogs can make me cum.
Nothing against you at all, because I do know where you're coming from, but it seems that humans are just assholes to each other, regardless of sex..

I feel the same way about women in general...

Although I try to not feel that way because I know that not all of them are assholes..

Just the ones I was unlucky enough to get involved with and expose my heart to...

It's not that it ruined me, it's just that I love it so much that I don't see a guy doing what a dog can do for me right now

Back