What’s your favorite position?

Prone Bone with a female with that butt hole pointing straight up! Never fucked an animal or been fucked by one but I'd have to guess doggie/animal style.

I began playing with my boy before the internet so I had to figure it all out on my own. I started by giving him blow jobs with him standing over me and fucking my mouth. The natural extension of our play led me to get him to fuck me in the missionary position. At first, it didn't work so I had to lift my ass up on a couple pillows to give him access. Once we got the hang of it, it worked really well. With him standing between my legs, I was able to guide him right in. He would hammer me so deep and hard that he would roll me up on my shoulders and I would be helpless to stop him. He always knotted me deep and I would usually cum just from getting fucked. I lost track of time while we were tied but I would stay hard and could always rub out another orgasm or two while he stood over me, panting and drooling on me. He was not able to turn on me in this position, so I never got to feel what that was like. Now that I have seen videos of doggy style, I wish I had tried that at least once.
I am missionary and prefer this much much more than any other, yes pillows or a pad works best, and yes he can penetrate deeper, the outer sphincter can close tightly behind that knot, the pressure on the prostate is so intense that the desire is more than just sex, it makes you want to give all you have in you to be as one with him, knowing his sperm is also being absorbed by your body, if it were possible to be impregnated but being a guy just knowing his life force is in you....and being affectionate all the while, holding him close, talking to him sweetly, licking, and he cannot turn as your legs are wrapping him closer to you...missionary does this

Back