What’s your favorite position?

With dog: Missionary, me on the couch, him on top weighing me down and licking my face while he fucks me. With human: Cowgirl, her riding me till I cant take it anymore and grab her hips to pull her onto me faster and harder. But we do like to mix it up a lot :)
Hey, You are a guy I presume? How easy is it to missionary with a male dog as a guy? When I get my own male GSD I'd like him to fuck me like this, thanks :gsd_wink:

Hey, You are a guy I presume? How easy is it to missionary with a male dog as a guy? When I get my own male GSD I'd like him to fuck me like this, thanks :gsd_wink:
Yeah, I'm a guy. It took a while for him to get the idea, plus its a difficult position to guide him when he is standing over you, luckily our couch is pretty deep which helps. But its such a turnon for me that its well worth the extra effort. I dont tie though, so no idea if that is even possible for guys in this position :)

Yeah, I'm a guy. It took a while for him to get the idea, plus its a difficult position to guide him when he is standing over you, luckily our couch is pretty deep which helps. But its such a turnon for me that its well worth the extra effort. I dont tie though, so no idea if that is even possible for guys in this position :)
I found it easier with smaller dogs larger ones you have to raise up real high to get it done.smaller ones tend to be ok standing on you with front paws. Then you have to pull your legs out and back to get the boner.

Doggy style XD I know it's probably cliche but the feeling when you get on all 4's around a dog and they begin to frantically start trying to mount you....there just isn't anything like it. Getting on your hands and knees Is like a right of passage for the dog.... they know and you feel they know and the anticipation before they actually get inside you is amazing!

Face down ass up that's the way we like to fuck :gsd_happysmile:
But then again that's the only position I've done with dogs for actual fucking. Hoping to try missionary for the 1st time soon, then I'll have a basis for comparison

Favorite position? The pole position! Vroom... vroom... ?

Unless you mean sex, then I'd say missionary. I wish my doggy was okay with this position, but she only seems to like doggy style. Which is okay, but it is tiring to do so.

Back