What's Your Favorite/Most Used Curse Word String??

What's Your Favorite/Most Used Curse Word String??

• Mother fucken whore

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Son-of-a-bitch

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • Cock sucking whore

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Mother fucken bastard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God damned son-of-a-bitch

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Cock sucking son-of-a-bitch

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rat bastard

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Fucken cunt

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Shit fuck

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Other (please post it)

Votes: 36 42.9%

• Total voters
im a bit stupid but ok
You are speaking in a post. This post is actually a poll, look at the title. It's also a poll!

I chose the Option "Other" which asks for the specific combination to be posted. So I posted mine...

But now, this is fucking epic... I get to illustrate exactly why this is my favorite combo, because reading your responses I've literally repeated "What in the ever living fuck" every time :ROFLMAO:

I try to use swear words as little as possible, I don't see the point in swearing at someone.

shit dick
fuck wad
tit whore
sack of anal dressing
fucking dick twitch
fuck head
fuck nugget
shit fuck
aaaaannd whore bag😂😂😂I hope these added to your arsenal. You could alternatively call someone a soggy poptart and confuse them for the rest of the day🤷🏻‍♂️

Cunt faced shit arse
Fuck face
Fucking hell
For fucks sake
Ass face
Tard face

And many more lol

Ive never been as potty mouthed as you ... you... animals!
- but even so I find I am not swearing as much as I used to.

Lately I have found when Im upset I am saying quite a lot - bloody buggery.
I must be getting old. AbFab said it a lot.
Pass the Bolly darling.

I say God dam ! or mother fucker more than a should.
One of my best buds asked me not to use the lords name in vain once. I told him that's how I give thanks. Your interpretation on what is deemed righteous has no impact on my interpretation.

But I still think about that request among strangers.

Like "Jesus crist! " she had a huge ass!
"God dam " calm down
Take your "mother fucking" ass home then.

That's not too bad , but I mean if that offends you, good because I still don't give a fuck.

mother fucking , cock sucking worthless piece of shit, fuck you.
followed by kicking the afore mentioned mother fucking , cock sucking worthless piece of shit truck which gave me endless problems up until it caught on fire on me a couple of months ago while driving to oakland to cash in my returnables, ever since then its been sitting dead in my dooryard being an eyesore and a waste of space , fuck that mother fucking , cock sucking worthless piece of shit truck =\

I use these a lot:

"Bastard-hole!"
"Jesus Tap-Dancing Balls!"
"Who gives a Flying Rats Fuck?!"
"Golly Gosh Darn-it to Heck!"
"Fuck Me in the Goat Ass!"

Nothing hits quite like just a short sweet "fuck" it's simple and gets the job done. No need for fancy stings if words or anything. Different inflections can give it different demotions. It really is the potato of the English language. Useful for anything.

Back