What's Your Favorite/Most Used Curse Word String??

What's Your Favorite/Most Used Curse Word String??

• Mother fucken whore

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Son-of-a-bitch

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • Cock sucking whore

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Mother fucken bastard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • God damned son-of-a-bitch

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Cock sucking son-of-a-bitch

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Rat bastard

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Fucken cunt

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Shit fuck

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Other (please post it)

Votes: 36 42.9%

• Total voters
Other. It's kind of a tie between "Fucking Hell" and "God Damnit." Although, "Fucking, Jesus Christ" ranks pretty high up on the list, especially when I'm startled by something. Lol

This is my kind of thread 😂

Although I probably use all of the ones already listed above, I have a couple that are my favorites.

“ You fucking cock sucker” and “ You fucking piece of shit” both usually used on things that I am working on and it’s not going the way I want it to.

Also I’m surprised just the original “ What the fuck!” Is not on the poll, because that one is pretty high up the list as well.

This is my kind of thread 😂

Although I probably use all of the ones already listed above, I have a couple that are my favorites.

“ You fucking cock sucker” and “ You fucking piece of shit” both usually used on things that I am working on and it’s not going the way I want it to.

Also I’m surprised just the original “ What the fuck!” Is not on the poll, because that one is pretty high up the list as well.
I like WTF, very popular.

Currently, “fucking chickens”

Was a manager of a store at one point. In an effort to not cuss in front of employees/ customers, I began using the word “chickens” instead. Left that job, chickens stayed, added the fucking since I’m allowed to curse again. Sometimes I still just yell “CHICKENS!!!” when something happens.

Currently, “fucking chickens”

Was a manager of a store at one point. In an effort to not cuss in front of employees/ customers, I began using the word “chickens” instead. Left that job, chickens stayed, added the fucking since I’m allowed to curse again. Sometimes I still just yell “CHICKENS!!!” when something happens.
Funny, That's Colonel Sander's saying too

"Fucken' Good Chicken Man"

Lol I’d answer but it would take me all day to type it out and probably require at least three full pages and would most likely get me banned for offending everyone on the internet. 🤣🤣🤣

Being from Balkans, curses here are like combos. It's like playing Tony Hawk, but with curse words. Avada Kedavra, Crucio and Imperio, yeah, you haven't heard something you get here for cutting someone off.

I'll post my favorite one. It's long, but demolishes anything in its path. I'll post translation only on demand. It's funnier that way. It's also kinda fitting for this forum hehe

"Jebo ti bog mater konjskim kurcem ravno u šupak"

Back