What’s your favorite car?

I am quite surprised that guys haven't already stormed a thread like this, basically every guy I know seems to like talking about it :D

I am into soviet-times oldtimers. They are terrible and unreliable cars indeed, but there is something lovely about them. They are simple, and they were always meant to be just cars and nothing else, not a piece of jewlery, nothing filled with unnecesary features, just daily workers. I would like to have a Fiat 126 at one point, in good condition, as a memory of my childhood, when they were still used on daily bases, despite having construction at least twice as old as me.

Fiat 126.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
after thinking about it, i don't really think i have a favorite car.

i do have one i hate the most tho, mercedes a140 first edition. my first car... i had noone to take with me to "help pick the right one" and the questions about what i'd want from a car pretty much started and ended at "uhm, does it have wheels?" and i ended up with a car that's something between pt cruiser and fiat fucking multipla level of shitty. imagine things like having access to the headlights to change one of the bulbs with just two fingers and mine are pretty slim or that there's just 1 belt somehow moving everything in the engine... and it teared very often. i do not miss that fucking car.

mini cooper yellow...
But sold and replaced with an SUV for large family reasons ....:gsd_tired::gsd_tired:

it's not more a favorite as i have little knowledge of cars or how they work (how many horsepower and fuel tank that kind of stuff)
but i do love tesla as they make electric cars that are also reliable.
and if i have money to spent i would love to get a pontiac firebird trans arm, as it has been my favrote car to get in the game saints row (yes i'm a nerd)

it's not more a favorite as i have little knowledge of cars or how they work (how many horsepower and fuel tank that kind of stuff)
but i do love tesla as they make electric cars that are also reliable.
and if i have money to spent i would love to get a pontiac firebird trans arm, as it has been my favrote car to get in the game saints row (yes i'm a nerd)
One of the first cars I fell in love with was the 1977 trans am from Smokey and the Bandit. I was probably only six or seven at the time lol.

If I could afford to buy a classic whip for my girl and I to cruise around in, I’d get a W123 Mercedes Benz wagon. Nothing beats the durability of those old diesel motors and the smooth ride.
Now, going a little bit newer (and I dream of owning one of these one day) 1992-1994 Subaru Legacy turbo wagon built to smoke any new Audi. Sporty, 4 wheel drive but still room for my Shepherd girl to be comfy.
Now, if I had a lot of money and no passenger’s comfort to worry about, I’d get a Ford Focus Rally Sport: 365 HP AWD hatchback (and it would probably get me killed 😆)

Gotta say, I’m quite happy with my Crew cab F350 though.

Attachments

• B7CB3BAA-80D4-42D5-98D1-A871102E0216.jpeg
    B7CB3BAA-80D4-42D5-98D1-A871102E0216.jpeg
    662.9 KB · Views: 9
  • C1F63AA1-0F21-47E4-ABD7-2CAB2FF445F0.jpeg
    C1F63AA1-0F21-47E4-ABD7-2CAB2FF445F0.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 9
I have three favorites I'll list.

1) Favorite I've ever owned is my LS swap 90's silverado I have now. Yes a truck, not a car. It's a shitbox hotrod but it rips and I love it.

2) Favorite car I can never have, 69' Hurst Olds cutlass.

3) Favorite car someone else has, the 71' Chevelle named "Independence". Those who know, know!

1st gen Acura NSX.. I have a thing for cars with pop-up headlights..

i have had a plethora of 90s japanese cars, so they are my soft spot :)

First Car I ever bought was a 66 Dodge Charger. Big Block 318, A-727 trans. Speedometer pinned at 165. It was not new when I bought it, but it was a one-owner car. My older brother owned 2, a 66 and a 67, and my kid brother owned a 67. Front yard looked like a Rally when we were all home. I sold it not long after I got married. That car never left me anyplace I didn't want to be....more than I could say of the Ex.

I am quite surprised that guys haven't already stormed a thread like this, basically every guy I know seems to like talking about it :D
'Cause despite the stereotype, we're not all gearheads :p
I like ones I put in petrol (or electrons), turn the key and it goes. Rules out anything North American other than Tesla.
I do have a sweet spot for Hyundai.

Remember y'all, if you're driving and want to go faster, shift your car into "R" for "Race Mode" to double your speed. Make sure you're changing your blinker fluid every 6,666 miles. :p
I can’t believe I didn’t know this! Thanks Floof, looks like I won’t be losing races anymore. 😏

A black Dodge Challenger 1970. I'm from Europe, but for sure this American car is something what I'm dream about ...

Back