What's your fantasy that you know probably won't happen but you think is hot regardless?

To visit a barn yard full of horses and enjoying each one from smallest to largest.

Letting them stretch and fill my holes while my hubby watches and records the whole event. So i can see how much horse cock i was taking inside my cunt.
Could I have a copy of that? 😁

Just taking my first knot!

Been looking for about 20 years at this point. Bi men, looking for male dogs doesn't seem to be a demographic that's in particularly high demand.

But, hope springs eternal!! I've managed to get into all kinds of interesting "trouble" over the years. You never know when things may fall into place.

My fantasy would be having dragons be a reality and having the body of a furry so I could take on without the worry of death XD

On a more reality driven note I'd love to be friends with a group of zoos, be close with them and their animal companions and literally have a party where I'd be naked the entire time offering myself to the dogs whenever they needs....I know this may be a possible reality but it seems so distant for me haven't had to much luck finding anyone so far. I'll keep my fingers crossed though.

My ultimate fantasy would have to be to gave a 3 some with a ladie and a stallion. I would wanna watch and assist her getting penetrated and then I would help her finish the stallion with a sloppy blow job tasting and dripping cum and swapping with the ladies until stallion cums several times and is bone dry......wow I'm excited. Anyone else have a similar fantasy? ;)

If only belly riding could be brought to reality, the thought of being strapped under a magnificent black stallion and led in a parade while experiencing multiple orgasms and feeling the sensation of being filled by a massive horse cock continually filling me with cum over and over,
I would be in the front row of the crowd watching your parade and enjoying hearing your cries of extasy kinkysarah !!

I would love to be fucked by lion with a dog cock. Idk how that would work, or how the lion would get the dog cock and knot, but ignoring that, I’d love for its meat to inflate my stomach, and when it cums for it to flow straight out my mouth, so much that I can taste it.

I've got the classic "improbable species I would love to bang" list: Tiger, Bear, Wolf. But as far as a specific fantasy I would love to fuck a mare, cum inside her, immediately have my wife suck my dick until I'm hard again, and then fuck her in the same stable.

Me realising im so lame and boring because my fantasies are so tame compared to others 😂🔥💜

Last edited by a moderator:
Having a dog, pig and pony stud farm where women from all over the world come for holidays so I can have them all bred continuously making sure they're comfortable, fed and watered the whole time.

My fantasy is to have a wife fully active and "addicted" to our large breed dogs. I fantasize about having an open family whereas our daughters also eventually learn from Mom and (when old enough) become addicts themselves. They all become active with our pups and maybe even invite a select friend or two that joins us on occasion. Perhaps a sex starved housewife friend or business partner....

As an added fantasy, I have dreamed of being at an office party, holiday party or some formal event whereas me and my wife are "perfectly normal" in public, but we text each other or whisper to each other how badly she is wanting our pups inside her, to the point of her maybe heading home for some fun and returning to the event overflowing down her leg from the amount of cum that was just injected inside her. Perhaps the party is even at our house and she went upstairs for some fun and comes back to join the party with a huge smile on her face and only me and her know why.

I am currently single so if there are any ladies that have a similar dream, I would love to connect and fantasize together, even if we are unable to make it a reality due to distance or other limitations. Or, if anyone has been able to actually turn my fantasy into their reality, I would love to hear about it too.

Thanks for reading!

I (26f) think it would be super hot to make a Snap with my location on where people who are nearby with dogs that need to fuck can find me and use me. I know the logistics of this are muddy so it's not realistic but I think the idea of being a free use slut so hot. Being used and filled whenever someone needs me.
My (29m) fantasy would basically be just cleaning up after this

This is mine. Highly unlikely and highly dangerous if it were to happen:

I would be either kidnapped or bought from a slave market. From there it would be me resisting my typically male or futa captor(s)/owner(s) as they break me down physically and mentally down to nothing as a way of "training" me to be their personal cumdump or breeding bitch. I could and would be used by multiple parties and not necessarily humans. This could even go into darker fantasies too, possibly involving blood play, knife play, and branding...
Yeah... mine still hasn't changed.. Used and abused by cocks of all sorts.

I wanna have a lady friend, trans or otherwise, help me express my zoo fantasies. Let her get lick and fucked by male dogs while she sucks me off. Drink our cum from her pussy. Mount and fuck her over and over again as dogs gush their cocks into her mouth.

Sigh 😔

Back