What's your fantasy that you know probably won't happen but you think is hot regardless?

Algunas de las cosas con las que la gente sueña aquí son verdaderamente combustible para pesadillas. :D
Comparto tu opinión 😊😊
Tendré poca fantasía...me encanta el sexo y si tuviera quien me siga follaria a todas horas
Conocer y vivir con una mujer como yo es mi fantasía..

Comparto tu opinión 😊😊
Tendré poca fantasía...me encanta el sexo y si tuviera quien me siga follaria a todas horas
Conocer y vivir con una mujer como yo es mi fantasía..
Thanks for your translation but I my original post is in English for an obvious reason. :D

To marry a female zoo who I can explore her animalistic urges and desires for petlove. Experienced or just beginners who are willing to share their amazing lifestyle

I would love it b at there wim evertime they need to us a bitch ID be there soon as they lick I know my place and tits hit the ground as goes up and if one wants to b licked and sucked mmmm iv always wanted to tastes that big pink rod
Fuck that's sexy, mind if a guy joins in on the sucking?😅

I (26f) think it would be super hot to make a Snap with my location on where people who are nearby with dogs that need to fuck can find me and use me. I know the logistics of this are muddy so it's not realistic but I think the idea of being a free use slut so hot. Being used and filled whenever someone needs me.
I think that’s the fantasy for a lot of people being used by several dogs and men definitely on my bucket list.

So I told my husband about this one he agreed-throw a party were evey one brings there pets and who they know that's into it ( in my head if you want a dog to fuck u you get down on all four and be a dog if he wants u he will do it) and just have fun games the whole bit like a whole weekend of just fun I would b a bitch all weekend for any dog who wants it and if you enjoy watching ok iam goodjudt a being a bitch

So I told my husband about this one he agreed-throw a party were evey one brings there pets and who they know that's into it ( in my head if you want a dog to fuck u you get down on all four and be a dog if he wants u he will do it) and just have fun games the whole bit like a whole weekend of just fun I would b a bitch all weekend for any dog who wants it and if you enjoy watching ok iam goodjudt a being a bitch
Sounds like a great party

I sure would love to partake in such party.

I sure would love to partake in such party.
We're we don't have are own place and very new to this world it's like a few year away thing maybe after we make a few friends and have a small group we can trust and won't get all upset about are choices

We're we don't have are own place and very new to this world it's like a few year away thing maybe after we make a few friends and have a small group we can trust and won't get all upset about are choices
Correct. I'm almost halfway my life, and still live with parents because of those darn high house prices.. I even saved up to be able to get a house, but now banks and such are getting fees on big amounts of saved money as well.. >.<

Iv had a whole story about this with people who want dogs coming in stripping and having a collar there owners stay dressed and just go about playing games and if the mood strikes u grab another person and do what u please my husband would have a girl we call sluts who's there to pls him and take his commands if he wants her he says it she does it and all the rest the time iam a bitch once one dog is done I walk around or nap till another needs to use my holes being feed in dog dishes and water bowls sleeping on dog beds or out on grass might owners around incase there's need for assistance only rule no pushing it if the dog wants it then to me u don't need to hold his legs or constantly get his attention I guess u might see me as dumb I haven't been with a dog yet but I guess that's what puts me off the videos we're the dog doesn't want to mount so the lady pulls him on her or looks like she's getting mad idk I guess to me iam a farm girl if a stud wants a girl he's going to do it at his time so if iam in position as a female dog with my wet hole high and my tit on the floor if a stud wants it I wouldn't need to grab his legs and pull him onto me it just wouldn't feel right

Correct. I'm almost halfway my life, and still live with parents because of those darn high house prices.. I even saved up to be able to get a house, but now banks and such are getting fees on big amounts of saved money as well.. >.<
Well iam on both ends of that 2 iam at someone's place and have dependants so I don't want this life to effect there choices in life I keep my sex life away from them at all cost they are haveing fun growing up without any adult stuff near them and any one even thinks it would b OK to hurt them or use them will answer to me and my husband and it won't b a nice conversation

Last edited:
Fantasy:
Sex with any of the below...
-Minotauride/Cowgirl/Holstaurus/Ushimimi
-Centauride
-Pa'u Zotoh Zhaan

Realistic, but still very unlikely to happen in real life:
Being breastfed and having sloppy seconds with the same woman after she got inseminated by either a dog, a stallion, a boar, or another man (or any combination of the 4).

Going to a 'club' up on a stage or raised platform and being tied to a frame ( for support not restraining me as such ) on my hands and knees with a bowl under me, every one gets a turn. Men, Women with strap-ons, Dogs etc... really putting on a show and getting to see all the cum that has leaked out of me at the end of the night.

Having sex with panthers. In particular, tigers would probably be my first choice of panther, but getting fucked by a lion with a majestic mane is also a top fantasy. Along with other animals, this isn’t impossible, but it’s probably not very likely.

Then there are the actually impossible fantasies like dragons and anthro animals, and the ones that might be possible, but I probably wouldn’t actually like if if is, like vore.

Back