What’s your dream animal/breed to be fucked by?

I frequent a dog park and there is this super muscular black lab with a massive set of balls…just an absolute unit. The dog has a crazy high sex drive and can’t resist trying to hump female dogs…even if they are fixed. The things I would do to be underneath that dog. Something tells me that dog would barely let you get on all fours before it was trying to pile drive it’s knot so you could feel it’s cock in your stomach.

More generic fantasy, any short haired dog. Something about the defined almost bald balls is so hot. Great Danes have such nice balls…but that’s a big piece of meat to fit inside me. Lol

Well I'm a straight male but bi-curious when it comes to dogs and horses. I would love to get fucked by a dog once, and if I like it, a whole lot more. But if I could take a stallion to the hilt, that'd be my dream (assuming it all felt good lol). When I get fired up, I like to imagine those things happening. Still looking for my first (wife too!)

I've some what done my dream. I had a couple of minutes with a 97% High Content wolfdog. Though I didn't finish, I still got to feel what they were like, and greatly, they are actually different then normal dogs, and by that I mean they feel, and act WAY better.

My fantasy would be an orca, i already have a dildo from exotic erotics that matches the orca, but sadly it is impossible to do

Had a dream of fucking a female dolphin. When I see one on TV in get hard. Would be an interesting event mounting her while she wiggles.

Back