What's the story behind your username?

Anal Queen stands for my goal to master anal activities. Since i already bought 2 dildos (and willing to get more with different size and shapes), in getting better at it. My next goal is to fully take the knot on my dildo.
Ultimate goal, to be know as the anal queen.

Anal Queen stands for my goal to master anal activities. Since i already bought 2 dildos (and willing to get more with different size and shapes), in getting better at it. My next goal is to fully take the knot on my dildo.
Ultimate goal, to be know as the anal queen.
Whats the biggest you can take?

Whats the biggest you can take?
Im at work, so i have to get home to get some more precise mesures, but i think is around 2.2inches width, the big dildo has a triple knot. And it hurt (and felt really good) getting to the start of the knot, haven't take the knot (yet).
About 17-18cm in depth (7inches) is the maximum for my normal human dildo.

I just love TLOZ saga, actually the forum logo is a little similar I think, interesting. And I love how mysterious and intriguing wolves are. Twilight Princess mixes it all. Nice to meet you

Now wait for it, this is an epic and convoluted story that will take pages to write, ok here goes...

My real name is Ryan and my fursona is a dog.:ROFLMAO:

Simple it is a nickname my friends gave me years ago and, 020 is the landline code for Phones in Amsterdam

I figured dumping the name I used on BF was for the best. I'll take a shot of whiskey over a glass of wine, and what girl doesn't like roses? So, I put them together, and now I'm here.

Wanted a character on world of warcraft to have the letter Taur in it cause it reminds me of Taurus which is my star sign :D

Max was the name I first thought of when transitioning, but it didn't fit me, at all. 13 is my lucky number.

Ginger is the name of black beautys love interest. In the film (i think the late 90s) Ginger was played by a male horse know as High Tower. HT.
As I'm also in love with a specific black horse, and am also male, i just thought it fit well. Trouble is its worked too well and everyone thinks I'm female.

Back