What's the perfect day for you.

Cephalon

Tourist
for me its a snowy day bout 2.5 feet of snow hot chocolate smores and all my friends watchin a movie with a nice fire in the fire place

A sunny late autumn, kinda warm in the sun but cold everywhere else, the air has a nice smell and no other day feels like it.

Also I think this is supposed to have a poll...

Sleeping in, listening to the rain outside, having a nice cup of coffee, and relaxing (which I don't do often enough).

A sunny late autumn, kinda warm in the sun but cold everywhere else, the air has a nice smell and no other day feels like it.

Also I think this is supposed to have a poll...
nah i wanna read every different detail polls will just clump a bunch of people together

Any cloudy and rainy day is a good day for me. Unfortunately we rarely get that where I’m from. Instead it’s all clear skies and sunny -.-

A heavy rainstorm, sat by the window or curled up in bed

A perfect day for me is one that I still have air in my lungs, the abilities to continue in my passions & that I'm alive. Each day I give thanks that I'm alive.

I'm sleeping in a little. I've had an excellent breakfast. I'm taking my time getting ready for the day. I'm hopping in the car, putting on my favorite music, and heading to a park to walk the dog.

I would head out to a nice lunch spot at a Cafe where I can eat outside and people-watch. Then, I would head home, take it easy, read a book for an hour or so, or get on ZV. Probably masturbate. lol

I would sip coffee on the deck, text a friend, put on some music, and have a nice meal. Afterward, I would take my dog on a nice long walk again around the neighborhood. I would come home and eat ice cream while binge-watching a show I couldn't stop watching. I would fall asleep at a reasonable time and sleep peacefully.

A cloudy/stormy day, good coffee, having a favorite meal and spending time with good friends and my partner. Stuff like that is probably the closest I can get to a "perfect day". Doesn't have to be anything crazy.

This is gonna be oddly specific but one of my favorite things to do is help random people clear content in the MMOs that I play. There's nothing that quite beats their excitement when they've finally accomplished something that has taken them weeks or months to work towards. That shit makes my dopamine receptors go wild, and my perfect day would need to have that hit of dopamine in it lol.

Back