What's the perfect day for you.

Cephalon

Tourist
for me its a snowy day bout 2.5 feet of snow hot chocolate smores and all my friends watchin a movie with a nice fire in the fire place

A sunny late autumn, kinda warm in the sun but cold everywhere else, the air has a nice smell and no other day feels like it.

Also I think this is supposed to have a poll...

Sleeping in, listening to the rain outside, having a nice cup of coffee, and relaxing (which I don't do often enough).

A sunny late autumn, kinda warm in the sun but cold everywhere else, the air has a nice smell and no other day feels like it.

Also I think this is supposed to have a poll...
nah i wanna read every different detail polls will just clump a bunch of people together

Any cloudy and rainy day is a good day for me. Unfortunately we rarely get that where I’m from. Instead it’s all clear skies and sunny -.-

A perfect day for me is one that I still have air in my lungs, the abilities to continue in my passions & that I'm alive. Each day I give thanks that I'm alive.

I'm sleeping in a little. I've had an excellent breakfast. I'm taking my time getting ready for the day. I'm hopping in the car, putting on my favorite music, and heading to a park to walk the dog.

I would head out to a nice lunch spot at a Cafe where I can eat outside and people-watch. Then, I would head home, take it easy, read a book for an hour or so, or get on ZV. Probably masturbate. lol

I would sip coffee on the deck, text a friend, put on some music, and have a nice meal. Afterward, I would take my dog on a nice long walk again around the neighborhood. I would come home and eat ice cream while binge-watching a show I couldn't stop watching. I would fall asleep at a reasonable time and sleep peacefully.

Back