What's The Last Movie you've watched?

the youtube video called Western Russian...look down in the description and you can get the full version my youtube... excites me to see men riding horses in full leather shirts and leather pants...i do it on occasion when i am out riding to my favorite place which has total privacy...put my leather pants and leather shirt in a large towel and strap behind my saddle so i can make a quick change for this kind of leather riding....another experience of horse and leather i enjoy....:love:

Attack of the Clones

I just realized something. Why the hell did Jango go to Genenosis, the primary Separatist army's staging planet, when there was the slightest threat he'd been compromised? He wasn't doing anything there, all he accomplished was lead Obi Wan, and through him, the Republic to the Separatists before they were ready to launch the war. For that matter, why would he have even known where the army was being assembled? It's not like he was a general or anything, he wasn't even employed by the Separatists (as far as he knew), and shouldn't have been anywhere near the droid foundries.

Major plot hole.
They had to film the missing parts for the Auralnauts video Thanks youtube.

Back