What's The Last Movie you've watched?

Randomly stumbled on an evil Santa flick called Rare Export from Finland. Not the best movie I’ve ever seen, but it was interesting and fun.

American Ultra.
Halfway through I realized I've seen it before. That's why I tend to only watch movies once, so when I watch them years later I can fall in love all over again.

I want to say the last full length movie I sat down and watched was Detective Pikachu, and quite frankly it was a mediocre film in my opinion. So many people hooted and hollered about how funny and good it was. I just don't see the appeal, unless you're already fanatical about Pokemon.

I want to say the last full length movie I sat down and watched was Detective Pikachu, and quite frankly it was a mediocre film in my opinion. So many people hooted and hollered about how funny and good it was. I just don't see the appeal, unless you're already fanatical about Pokemon.

Disagree. It was the best video game based movie ever. Visually impressive, Heartwarming father son bonding through detective work and most of all a fun an entertaining watch. That's coming from someone who has seen maybe 3 episodes of the anime, played 3/4 of one of their dozens of games and is a Sonic fan at heart.

Anyway, just finished Halloween 2018. Again, another fun watch. Wasn't scary but was a fun action comedy. Seriously, some of those deaths are hilarious. Though many are straight to the point or a call back. I actually liked the story of this one.

Laurie Strode > Ripley
Yeah I said it.

It was fine, but not great. I agree, I didn't see the huge appeal in it other than for hardcore Pokemon fans.

Back