What's The Last Movie you've watched?

Currently in the last 25 minutes of Train to Busan, first time watching, and I'm impressed, even though I have to read subtitles it's actually extremely good, I mean, I heard good things about it, but my god, I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it is, probably one of the best zombie movies I've seen in a while. Crazy how a foreign made movie, that only cost 8.5 million to make, is a trillion billion times better than a movie that cost $190–$269 million, (ie:World War Z, I mean, I enjoyed WWZ, but it's not nearly as good as Train to Busan, congratulations Korea, you guys earned it), (unfortunately I got absolutely no sleep, been awake for going on over 24 hours, so I'm too tired to cry, but I do still feel emotional)

I've been binge watching "The Boys" on Amazon, and I recommend it! I'm currently waiting for more episodes to be released lol
Its graphic and shows a good deal of nudity and gore so not one for the squimish at all!
But man it's good stuff, action, drama, comedy ....it has it all centered around super heros

Shazam! It was actually pretty good. I would recommend for family-friendly viewing.

"A Soldier's Story".... kinda fun seeing the "splinter village" style T- buildings that used to be the standard on bases all over the US....especially the " O Club". I remember sitting in a balcony like that one watching my Parents dance in 1965.

"The Devil's Brigade" about the WWII Combined Canadian-US Unit that gave rise to the US Special Forces( Green Beret). Lol....the Unit also holds a spevial place in the hearts of Vaqueros everywhere, because it gave a combat boot contract to the Boulet Boot Co., who've become one of the top ten Cowboy Boot mfrs in the known World....;)

Back