What's the dirtiest thing you've ever done with Dog / Dogs

I have one about my sister that she told me once.

Our Nana lived in a pretty rural area in nowhere Scotland, and because of that, she had an outhouse.

Now to preface all this, the small town nearby had a lot of stray dogs, but they were all friendly because the people took care of them and fed them all.

My sister used to use the bathroom at night and instead of cleaning herself up, she would whistle for any nearby dogs first and let them lick her clean.

She apparently did it for years from when we were younger up until her late teens.

Yes, me and my sister talk about this kind of thing, a lot has happened between us especially with our common interest with beast.
Loved to hear more

tried playing with a friend's dog at a sleepover years and years ago... he got excited, but someone woke up and went into the kitchen, i was in the laundry with the pup and got too scared to contimue

Fucking a female dog in woods, when I feel horny, I bring she to the woods, fuck her like a crazy man, we both enjoy it, really messed up

The most I’ve done is getting knotted by a Bull Mastiff while having a smaller Terrier face fuck me, but that was once. And only 3 times with the Bull Mastiff. Never been knotted again. Only giving a few smaller dogs BJs

Back