What's the dirtiest thing you've ever done with Dog / Dogs

depends what do you mean by dirtiest
if messiest: up to hilt in a boy, holding him behind the knot as i pumped him. feeling his penis pulse and twitch as his butthole pulsed around mine was so worth the mess afterwards
if hottest: riding my late boy on the bed, tied face to face, caressing his chest/muzzle while kissing him. later joined by my girl who wanted some too. she didn't really know how to stand properly for me to lick her so humping my fingers had to be enough for her. she cleaned us both after.

I have one about my sister that she told me once.

Our Nana lived in a pretty rural area in nowhere Scotland, and because of that, she had an outhouse.

Now to preface all this, the small town nearby had a lot of stray dogs, but they were all friendly because the people took care of them and fed them all.

My sister used to use the bathroom at night and instead of cleaning herself up, she would whistle for any nearby dogs first and let them lick her clean.

She apparently did it for years from when we were younger up until her late teens.

Yes, me and my sister talk about this kind of thing, a lot has happened between us especially with our common interest with beast.

Made a coffee for the kitchen fitter with k9 cum running down my legs, felt filthy. He came an hour earlier than he said, so I had no time to clean up after being disturbed. Had to hide my lad for a few minutes until he was back in his sheath. Wet wipes thereafter until water was back on. Felt like a right dirty bitch…

Considering sex with animals in general is considered "dirty" yeah. That. With dogs both male and female. But if you want details I'd say the dirtiest thing I've done was having sex with a male dog in the butt shortly after getting him erect. Cock in my hand in a condom, so he wouldn't leave a huge puddle on the floor while his owner was in the bathroom down the hall puking sick with the flu. The sounds of the guy retching threw off the mood for a bit but the twitching butthole wrapped around my cock and nearly 10 inches of pulsing dog cock in my hand was enough to where I ignored my surroundings. I lasted maybe 10 minutes but boy was he turned on. He stayed hard for 45 at least. He loved anal. We ended up falling in love and I stayed dedicated to him his entire lifespan. I really miss that dog even though it's been nearly 20 years since he passed. It's crazy how much I remember of this considering how many years have went by

I don't know if this would be considered dirty but back when I was first experimenting with beastiality/zoophilia I liked and sucked my family's boxers nipples while massaging her vagina. She seemed to enjoy it.

I also made out with a dog shortly after he finished cleaning himself.

When I first moved away, I took the family dog with me. While she was up there in age, the most I ever did was massage her lower regions during mandatory belly rubs. It wasn't mandatory that she got them, it was mandatory that I gave them to her.

Made a coffee for the kitchen fitter with k9 cum running down my legs, felt filthy. He came an hour earlier than he said, so I had no time to clean up after being disturbed. Had to hide my lad for a few minutes until he was back in his sheath. Wet wipes thereafter until water was back on. Felt like a right dirty bitch…
I would day that's the perfect discription😆. We've all been there with the unexpected mid tie.🤣

Jacked a dog off, gave him a bj, kissed and licked his knot, and let him spray cum in my mouth and on myface. Also let him lick my asshole and lick my dick while i jacked off

depends what do you mean by dirtiest
if messiest: up to hilt in a boy, holding him behind the knot as i pumped him. feeling his penis pulse and twitch as his butthole pulsed around mine was so worth the mess afterwards
if hottest: riding my late boy on the bed, tied face to face, caressing his chest/muzzle while kissing him. later joined by my girl who wanted some too. she didn't really know how to stand properly for me to lick her so humping my fingers had to be enough for her. she cleaned us both after.
Sounds like a good time, would love to hilt a good boy some day.

Male owners are often super sweet and sharing, just private in public forums. Definitely achievable!
I sure hope so, my sweet boy loves to lick and suckle, but is not a fan of anything around back so that’s off limits for me.

I used to go hang out with my friend across town. I would skateboard to his house. His dog would follow me to my house then go all the way back to his house. I used to jerk the dog off all the time. You can feel the knot swell up as they frantically start thrusting and spurting cum everywhere. I don't think my dick could have got any harder. I figured out you could use the dog cum for lube. So I used to jerk off and cum after jerking the dog off.

Well, since I haven't had sex with any dogs, I'd have to say playing in the muddy river and then the car ride home since I forgot to bring a towel!

Back