What’s it like to be only into dogs?

it's the same as being only into (wo)men. well, mostly... "love on first sight" and crushes are kind of just painful, it's not like you can just come to someone and ask them if you can take their dog out. or even tell them you have any feelings for him/her.... especially fun if it happens to be the dog of your best friend's family so you get to see him fairly often (and also see him get older and older) only to remind yourself that you can't ever be with him. every. single. time.

then you get to be called a troll here, because it slowly turned you into a bitter fuck who just can't take someone reducing your sexuality into "just a kink" and "WhaT BReEd hAs ThE BeSTesT diCK??!?1"

Last edited:
It’s got it’s appealing way to some here. I don’t care to explain why I’m considering it myself.

I’m into almost every kink including humans and have 2 partners. Never done anything w a dog but I want to. Obv. Lol. I’m curious. Do you have romantic relationships? Would you marry your partners? I’m new to zoo stuff so forgive me if I offend anyone.

My last relationship was 8 months ago, and my dog has been the only lover I've had since then, if that counts?
Am I romantic with him? I've always been really close with him, but I dunno if I could call it a "romantic relationship". But sex is a very intimate thing to do with someone, so maybe it is romantic at some level I guess?

I care about the relationship of the mate then the sex (regardless of species here) all that matters is simply if they are happy then you are too
That's true... but there's just that "spark" that romance has that a friendship doesn't.

Yes that special connection only lovers feel i know it so well. Where it feels not like a animal but another "person". Those are rare connections
I'm not sure I feel that way yet, but it's still "intimate" for sure. It's a different kind of intimacy than when I'm with a guy too.

Well is it a lustful sex? Or a furfilling union?
Yes, very lustful. I guess that's a good word to describe it. I'm always really excited when I'm getting ready to do it with him.
I'm still having a tough time unpacking how it feels, but yes, it's really really really satisfying. Apparently I just really enjoy doing it with him.

Yes, very lustful. I guess that's a good word to describe it. I'm always really excited when I'm getting ready to do it with him.
I'm still having a tough time unpacking how it feels, but yes, it's really really really satisfying. Apparently I just really enjoy doing it with him.
Im guessing what i had was definitely fulfilling definitely replaced the "human companionship" element. I maybe a male but i can feel what i had was perfect.

Always put his wants/needs first. As long as hes happy thats what matters

Im guessing what i had was definitely fulfilling definitely replaced the "human companionship" element. I maybe a male but i can feel what i had was perfect.

Always put his wants/needs first. As long as hes happy thats what matters
Aww that's a good way to feel about it :)
I don't think I can compare human and canine relationships lol... they're both pretty different and awesome in their own way.
I mean I'm not dating anyone, and he's the only lover I have right now, so for now I'm kind of in the same boat as you.

Aww that's a good way to feel about it :)
I don't think I can compare human and canine relationships lol... they're both pretty different and awesome in their own way.
I mean I'm not dating anyone, and he's the only lover I have right now, so for now I'm kind of in the same boat as you.
Well she has passed now. But i know what we had was special.

I’m curious. Do you have romantic relationships? Would you marry your partners? I’m new to zoo stuff so forgive me if I offend anyone.
Let me answer your questions with a song that explains my feelings towards my girl perfectly. :p

I am zoo exclusive. Sure I have my wants (horses, cows, sheep etc) but when it comes to my doggos, the relationship is special, its a mutual understanding of each others feelings, wants and desires. My doggos arent into the sex thing which is fine, I absolutely resepct their boundaries and choices, that for me changes nothing.

In terms of sex though, as mentioned above, I have my wants. If I was ever offered an opportunity to play and the other animal was into it, id be there in a heart beat. As for humans though.....just no

I am zoo exclusive. Sure I have my wants (horses, cows, sheep etc) but when it comes to my doggos, the relationship is special, its a mutual understanding of each others feelings, wants and desires. My doggos arent into the sex thing which is fine, I absolutely resepct their boundaries and choices, that for me changes nothing.

In terms of sex though, as mentioned above, I have my wants. If I was ever offered an opportunity to play and the other animal was into it, id be there in a heart beat. As for humans though.....just no
This goes against so much of what people thing zoophiles are like and is just so beautiful I wanna frame this

I would love to post a lengthy reply when I have the time. But for right now let's just say in this society it's definitely difficult at times but it's so special. Sometimes it feels like a gift and sometimes a curse

I would love to post a lengthy reply when I have the time. But for right now let's just say in this society it's definitely difficult at times but it's so special. Sometimes it feels like a gift and sometimes a curse
Human society or zoo society.

Yes it feels like a Pandora box thing

I meant that It's difficult being zoo exclusive in "normal" human society. But it can also be difficult in zoo society to fit in as a zoo exclusive as well

My relationship with them has always been kind of a “friends with benefits” kind. I’m open to relationships and if I do get into one I’ll stop being sexual with dogs for however long that relationship lasts.

I’m into almost every kink including humans and have 2 partners. Never done anything w a dog but I want to. Obv. Lol. I’m curious. Do you have romantic relationships? Would you marry your partners? I’m new to zoo stuff so forgive me if I offend anyone.
First and foremost is to understand that Zoo is not a kink to most of us who are zoo. That is more just the act of bestality or being a beastlist (sure i spelled it wrong). Being zoo is an orientation. Getting a golden shower from a giraffe,,,, that is a kink for a zoo.

As to romance, TO ME, there really is no romance with an animal. I love them, i love to spend time with them, they seem to like spending time with me, we both for sure enjoy the sex, but an animal in my opinion does not get out of ROMANCE what a human does. I don't for see an animal getting all worked up over a candle lit dinner. And if you go for a walk in the park with a dog, the dog is likely going to be way more interested in the smells of the park than in being romantic with you. That is just my take on romance with an animal.
Foreplay YES. Romance no.

As to marriage. Marriage servers 2 purposes. Origionally Marriage is a binding of 2 people before the eyes of God. It is a religious thing. I am not religious. Matter of fact i straight up hate religion. Further I do not believe in God and so from the standpoint or the original and religous reason for marriage, I see no point in it with an animal (or another human for that matter).

The second and current day reason for marriage, is so that if 2 people build a life together, have ownership of possessions, retirenment income, the like, and dies, those possessions are not just lost to the state but that the possessions and retirement can remain owned by the remaining living person so that said per does not lose everything in their life and end up on the street.

Animals are not permitted ownership over anything in American society, so from that standpoint there is still no purpose for marriage to an animal in my eyes.

Still yet, there are people that merry their animal in states that allow it. Some even go onto the Jerry springer show and announce it to the world.
Those are the people that bring zoos into the light of the religious zoo haters and make life harder for those of us zoos that just want to be left alone and stay out of the light of persecution from the religious nuts.

This may be a bit more of a negative post than you were looking for, but most of us that have any age to us and have been there, done that, we have a bit of a different take on the whole thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
As to romance, TO ME, there really is no romance with an animal. I love them, i love to spend time with them, they seem to like spending time with me, we both for sure enjoy the sex, but an animal in my opinion does not get out or ROMANCE what a human does.
I too believe that animals don’t have “romantic” feelings the same way humans do. But that does not mean that I do not have romantic feelings for her, because I most certainly do. I light candles sometimes, and take moonlit walks with her, and I get all the butterflies in the stomach romantic feelings for her all the time. Sure she may be more interested in the smells on the walk than she she sees it as a romantic gesture, but it is still time spent together which she enjoys. And I know she doesn’t understand why I’m doing it when I’m lighting the candles, or doing all of the little things that I find romantic, but she can sense that it makes me happy, and she feeds off of that. And even if animals cannot understand the concept of romance, they certainly can feel love and show affection.

First and foremost is to understand that Zoo is not a kink to most of us who are zoo. That is more just the act of bestality or being a beastlist (sure i spelled it wrong). Being zoo is an orientation. Getting a golden shower from a giraffe,,,, that is a kink for a zoo.

As to romance, TO ME, there really is no romance with an animal. I love them, i love to spend time with them, they seem to like spending time with me, we both for sure enjoy the sex, but an animal in my opinion does not get out of ROMANCE what a human does. I don't for see an animal getting all worked up over a candle lit dinner. And if you go for a walk in the park with a dog, the dog is likely going to be way more interested in the smells of the park than in being romantic with you. That is just my take on romance with an animal.
Foreplay YES. Romance no.

As to marriage. Marriage servers 2 purposes. Origionally Marriage is a binding of 2 people before the eyes of God. It is a religious thing. I am not religious. Matter of fact i straight up hate religion. Further I do not believe in God and so from the standpoint or the original and religous reason for marriage, I see no point in it with an animal (or another human for that matter).

The second and current day reason for marriage, is so that if 2 people build a life together, have ownership of possessions, retirenment income, the like, and dies, those possessions are not just lost to the state but that the possessions and retirement can remain owned by the remaining living person so that said per does not lose everything in their life and end up on the street.

Animals are not permitted ownership over anything in American society, so from that standpoint there is still no purpose for marriage to an animal in my eyes.

Still yet, there are people that merry their animal in states that allow it. Some even go onto the Jerry springer show and announce it to the world.
Those are the people that bring zoos into the light of the religious zoo haters and make life harder for those of us zoos that just want to be left alone and stay out of the light of persecution from the religious nuts.

This may be a bit more of a negative post than you were looking for, but most of us that have any age to us and have been there, done that, we have a bit of a different take on the whole thing.
Is Jerry Springer real or all staged

Is Jerry Springer real or all staged
It was real, but the guy on it, well,, though many zoos said he was a hero for going out and doing it, he kinda just made zoos in general look like low iq and mentally deranged social outcasts that should be in a phyc ward... IMO.

It was real, but the guy on it, well,, though many zoos said he was a hero for going out and doing it, he kinda just made zoos in general look like low iq and mentally deranged social outcasts that should be in a phyc ward... IMO.
Yeah it was a strange episode

I can talk about almost a year that I was exclusive to my dog Chamo, it was after I broke up with my HS boyfriend, in that period of time I was affraid i will be not able to have a boyfriend again, but there was a boy that start to look at me and my body In HS, after a While we were a couple, I learned I can be a BI

Last edited:
I can talk about almost a year that I was exclusive to my dog Chamo, it was after I broke up with my HS boyfriend, in that period of time I was affraid i will be not able to have a boyfriend again, but there was a boy that start to look at me and.my body In HS, Ifter a While we were a couple, I learned I can be a BI
Whats hs?

Back