What’s for dinner?

"@Kristy Whatever the beautiful lassie would enjoy if she would like to join me for a nice dinner out and some friendly convo. I get lonely and bored eating by myself. You get to chose and its all on me. Any place any food. I am not a picky eater I enjoy just about anything. I make a great diner guest cause I eat whatever is being served to be polite."
[/QUOTE

I'm terribly sorry I didn't reply to you! I wasn't notified of your comment, and would not have ignored you.
Your expressed sentiments are very sweet, indeed. Thank-you for that.

My more sensible answer is somewhere on this thread. I don't know where, but tonight, it will be
something that screams, pulls my hair real hard and begs me not to stop while I'm having her.
Yes ma'am! ?

@Kristy
Hey no probs! As they say better late than never! These things happen it is the web after all. You are most welcome. I like to make folks feel good. I hope you are well and that you and yours have most wonderful day!

@Kristy
Hey no probs! As they say better late than never! These things happen it is the web after all. You are most welcome. I like to make folks feel good. I hope you are well and that you and yours have most wonderful day!
Very gracious of you, thank-you. Here's wishing you the best day you've ever had!

Bump.

My daily vegan breakfast. Bowl of water with soy dust on top for extra protein, cereal on the bottom (multi-grain cereal) and a ZETA written in Hershey chocolate syrup on top. Mix and you get chocolate soy milk cereal. Or soggy grains soup, what ever you wish to call it. :)

Attachments

• 20200310_084638.jpg
    20200310_084638.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Salad - seven greens, pickled salad strips of cucumbers asparagus onions and radishes, blue cheese, anchovies, carrot, turnips, mangoes and Kiwi.

Back