What’s for dinner?

Some example of what I eat. *Vegan here.* If you really love animals, eating them totally contradicts your love for them. Go vegan.

Attachments

• 20200218_080319.jpg
    20200218_080319.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
  • 20200303_210513.jpg
    20200303_210513.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
  • 20200309_103843.jpg
    20200309_103843.jpg
  • 20200325_174249.jpg
    20200325_174249.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
  • 20200401_102005.jpg
    20200401_102005.jpg
i really try to minimize meat based products for the sake of protein. but i had pork chops and alot of mixed veggies some fruit afterward. i believe in minimizing meat consumption due to that meat connected to animals which icks me.

Sloppy joes with lettuce, tomato and pickle, chips on the side.
Quick, easy, good enough.

Also if you love animals expand your pallet. There's way more out there than just chicken, beef, pork, fish and shellfish.
Try some Deer, rabbit, goose, horse, snake, alligator, assorted insects. Just don't eat an endangered species.

Last edited:
@Kristy Whatever the beautiful lassie would enjoy if she would like to join me for a nice dinner out and some friendly convo. I get lonely and bored eating by myself. You get to chose and its all on me. Any place any food. I am not a picky eater I enjoy just about anything. I make a great diner guest cause I eat whatever is being served to be polite.

I'm making Home-made Meatballs on Pasta with a Red Wine and Tomato Sauce. And for tomorrow, I am marinading a joint of ham in Fanta right now, to roast with potatoes, stir-fried red cabbage and glazed carrots.

foodbank gave me a bag of mouldy food. guess we go hungry for a few days.
That's the worst thing that could happen when you go to a food bank. Did they even check the contents before they handed it to you or was it closed in something?

They told me to sort out the furry ones from the good ones. there where no good ones.

I'm making Home-made Meatballs on Pasta with a Red Wine and Tomato Sauce. And for tomorrow, I am marinading a joint of ham in Fanta right now, to roast with potatoes, stir-fried red cabbage and glazed carrots.
Damn looks like someone is an amazing cook. I bet it all tasted divine. I think food artists are awesome. I love those who can cook. Someone is truly lucky if you have a partner. I hope your culinary skills are always top notch.

Some example of what I eat. *Vegan here.* If you really love animals, eating them totally contradicts your love for them. Go vegan.
I have to agree with this sentiment. I try to avoid meat as much as possible myself. I get cringy every time I think about how animals are raised and what many of them go through just to be consumed. I grew up around cattle that were raised for meat. I also have been around pig farms, large production cattle ranches, stock yards, dairy farms, and turkey farms. I now have a neighbor and friends that buy steers and raise cattle. I never like how my neighbor mistreats the steers he buys and all the ways they suffer at his hands and the lack of shelter. In almost every situation I have been around the animals are never treated in a kind way. So yeah I get where you are comming from on this.

Your food looks delicious and well presented. Would love to join you if one was ok with such things. *Notices the cute husky trying to get our attention pets it gently on the head and gives it a treat.* Friendly canines always get love from this guy.

Back