What's disgusting in your opinion

I hate rich Western people claiming Doomsday is around the corner, when half the world cook and heat using Animal shit as their main source of fuel.....very very sad! Fucking fossil up people , educate and savior the relief from serfdom that fossil fuels gave and are giving us. The planet and people will survive...History belies the catastrophes fanatics... Ask Greta the damaged one; she predicted it would all be over at the end of March tis year! FFS!

Oh and study up on your Paleontology Grades.....how and why do you think the great Himalayan rock glaciers are exposed/...the fucking ice meted! Global warming perhaps and allegedly weren't even here!

I hate Antonio Guterres :)
Um... hello, that's hate, not disgust. And it's an irrational hate.

Slugs. Vomit. Poop. Rotten meat... most rotten things, actually. OH! but fish sauce is rotten fish, isn't it? I like a little of that cooked in some foods. So: rotten stuff with a few exceptions. Cake frosting that is mostly Crisco (hydrogenated fat). Butt sex (only because it is associated with poop). Detailed scenes of autopsies, like some TV shows have. Tentacle sex - I think cephalopods are pretty cool, but that's one type of animal sex that turns me off. Swimming in nasty water.

I have a phobia about insects (arthropods in general) but that's as much fear as disgust. If I hadn't eaten shrimp before I saw a live one, I might never have tried eating shrimp. In this case, seeing ones in an aquarium reduced my arthrophobia because they are just so yummy.

Back