What's disgusting in your opinion

i don’t think my body can’t handle anything like that, fair food
I get that. I don't like anything too heavy on the deep frying.
But a lot of restaurants make them with a pretty light batter and the pickle is not very heavy of a food in and of itself, so it works out pretty well and isn't too much hell on the stomach lol

I get that. I don't like anything too heavy on the deep frying.
But a lot of restaurants make them with a pretty light batter and the pickle is not very heavy of a food in and of itself, so it works out pretty well and isn't too much hell on the stomach lol
In the New Orleans, Louisiana USA….. I having “chicken fried steak”….. it was on top of the mashed potatoes 🙃😋😋😋

When you have a BAD nosebleed, and you just barely manage to stop it. So at some point you go to pull out whatever's still in there, and it's a massive, slimy, slug like blood clot, and you can feel it, all mucousy and squishy, slide all the way out, like you're pulling out a piece of your brain.

Cigarette smokers, scat, beets, the incest/mommy weeb shit going on these days, beets again

Do whatever you like, but don’t tell me I’m compelled to have anything to do with it. Except beets. If you eat beets you are an abomination against nature and deserve to die.

Back