What would you prefer? Getting mounted by a horse or K9?

Horse or K9 Cum?

• Horse-Anal

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Horse-Vaginal

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • K9-Anal

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • K9-Vaginal

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Oral

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why not all the above? I am a naughy yote who wants all kinds of things if its being thrown out there. If the subject is willing I am more then willing to please. Heck I em even willing to be friendly with any humon that has pets to offer.

I am a very sexual person in a romantic relationship. So, if I build a romance with an animal, I am not being picky about what species or gender they are. Love is Love.
But, I do fantasize about being with female animals more than male and I have only had experiences with Canines... so I picked K-9 Vaginal.

Hard to choose, both are my fantasy! I think I started off being much more interested in horse, but the more I have learned about K9, the more interesting that has become. These days, I think it would make sense to start with K9 before horse, but who am I kidding. I would jump on the opportunity to be mounted by either of them!

Hard to choose, both are my fantasy! I think I started off being much more interested in horse, but the more I have learned about K9, the more interesting that has become. These days, I think it would make sense to start with K9 before horse, but who am I kidding. I would jump on the opportunity to be mounted by either of them!
Thanks for sharing. And yes same but if I had the chance I’ll jump to a horse ;)

I am a very sexual person in a romantic relationship. So, if I build a romance with an animal, I am not being picky about what species or gender they are. Love is Love.
But, I do fantasize about being with female animals more than male and I have only had experiences with Canines... so I picked K-9 Vaginal.
Interesting. Nice :p

Majestic clean creatures with massive sexy penises. I’d love to fuck a mares pussy or ass and or fuck a stallions ass or be fucked by a stallions penis.

I want any sexual contact with a horse whether it be a stallions penis inside me or me I either hole of a stallion or mare. I just lust after both sexes of horse.

Back