What Would It Take?

For all the women out there who love to suck and get fucked by a dog or any animal for that matter, what would it take for you to trust and tell a man what you enjoy doing with animals? I mean, it's not a casual subject and the trust thing.....WOW! To me, trust is paramount in any relationship but it doesn't happen overnight. Are there any women who have told their partner and/or friends and your secret was kept safe? How does a man build enough trust for a woman to tell him something like that? I am fascinated by trying to get into the mindset of a woman who has had or has a sexual relationship with an animal so I understand better how I can earn legit trust from an amazing woman like that.

For all the women out there who love to suck and get fucked by a dog or any animal for that matter, what would it take for you to trust and tell a man what you enjoy doing with animals?
It would take a man you can trust.
Have a look into our threads here in the personal ads section and make a guess how many people you could trust with your life.
Especally those who want nothing but to meet and yesterday was too late.

It would take a man you can trust.
Have a look into our threads here in the personal ads section and make a guess how many people you could trust with your life.
Especally those who want nothing but to meet and yesterday was too late.
Thank you for your response. This is my 1st day on here so I'm trying to figure all this out. I didn't even know there was a personal ads section, but when I find it and read then I'm sure I'll have a much better understanding of what you are communicating to me. Is part of what you are communicating to me mean that single women who have a sexual relationship with an animal are looking for a committed relationship with a fiercely loyal man? Damn that would be hot!

Is part of what you are communicating to me mean that single women who have a sexual relationship with an animal are looking for a committed relationship with a fiercely loyal man?
Depends. If this woman is a zoophile, she is probably not looking for a human partner at all.

Depends. If this woman is a zoophile, she is probably not looking for a human partner at all.
Copy that. I clearly have a lot to learn. Sorry to keep bothering you, but I have a question. What type of woman enjoys sex with animals more than men, but she wants to be in a relationship with a man too? What is the term for that? Is is possible to find that type of woman on this website?

What type of woman enjoys sex with animals more than men, but she wants to be in a relationship with a man too? What is the term for that? Is is possible to find that type of woman on this website?
Have a look in here:

Bestiality Personal Ads & Meetup

Those people certainly exist.
But I have talked to a few women on here and being a woman here is incredibly difficult since you get literal petabytes of spam crap from thirsty wankers who want your pics or a quick fuck.
So be aware of that when you try yourself.

Have a look in here:

Bestiality Personal Ads & Meetup

Those people certainly exist.
But I have talked to a few women on here and being a woman here is incredibly difficult since you get literal petabytes of spam crap from thirsty wankers who want your pics or a quick fuck.
So be aware of that when you try yourself.
Thanks so much for keep taking the time out of your day to answer all of my ignorant questions and guide me with suggestions. That's awfully kind of you to do that for me; someone you don't even know. What if I just want to have conversations with women with real animal sex experiences and also conversations about other normal things going on in the world? I'm not zeroed in at all on meeting a woman for a hit it and quit it. Maybe I'm totally lame for being a romantic at heart, but even in this super hot subculture I truly believe a spark, connection, or maybe even true love could be found. Please forgive me. I had no idea a website like this even existed until 3 or 4 hours ago so it's been sensory overload for me today but in a good way. I'll stop sending you messages before you tell me to fuck off lol

What if I just want to have conversations with women with real animal sex experiences and also conversations about other normal things going on in the world?
Couple of things are going to happen.
1. You will find it frustrating that apparently lots of women here are men with fake accounts. :D
2. Many people are already fed up with the PM spam they get and will not respond to you for example.
Build a reputation on the forum by interacting normally in threads. It might raise your chances.

Couple of things are going to happen.
1. You will find it frustrating that apparently lots of women here are men with fake accounts. :D
2. Many people are already fed up with the PM spam they get and will not respond to you for example.
Build a reputation on the forum by interacting normally in threads. It might raise your chances.
I sure hope you don't misinterpret this because I really don't want you to. You are seriously fucking awesome. I wish you and I could talk about your experiences and life, but lol I'm not stupid enough to basically beg a staff member to be my friend and communicate with me. I just get the sense that you are extremely cool and incredibly intelligent from what you type and how you type it. I'm just trying to give an old fashioned complement is all. So far my approach has been to just be cool and respectful to everyone with the hopes of forming friendships, but I suppose that's not easy to do on Day 1. I wish I could figure out better this whole point system thing. Can I ask you like what state you live in and how old you are or that would probably be against the rules, right? I don't want to get banned for someone thinking I'm hitting on you. You're just the first cool person I came in contact with on day 1.

• Haha
Reactions: pes
I wish I could figure out better this whole point system thing. Can I ask you like what state you live in and how old you are or that would probably be against the rules, right?
You get points for breaking the rules. So you better read them.
What state I live in is fairly obvious from many of my older posts. I am Czech.
How old I am is not obvious and that is how I like it to be. :p

I'd have to trust this man would give his life for me. Telling someone this is no game.
I one million percent agree!! There are what feels like an infinite amount of extremely important variables for a healthy relationship to thrive and last. I suppose maybe all of these variables can be filed in the good chemistry department. An argument can be made for almost all of them to be number one of importance, however for me personally trust is number one. I'm one of those guys that was born with a natural high EQ. Ever since I can remember, I've always been the friend/boyfriend/stranger who people go to when they need to talk. I'm just a naturally empathetic person who recognizes that whatever it is, everyone at some point or another needs to get something off their chest and for that information to be sealed and locked. I've been told many times I should have been a therapist. Theoretically, it actually might be hyper selfish of me. (This is getting really wordy). When someone trusts you with little things to me it feels really good, but when someone trusts you with really really big things it like warms my soul. Sounds super dramatic, but that's the best way I know how to describe it. Being fully trusted is like the ultimate compliment. For me to be the only person in the world to know something about someone with that person knowing with certainty that I would never tell anyone is such a heartwarming feeling to me. It's like pure emotional intimacy. So, selfishly I might be such a trusted person simply because if feels really good to be trusted. Quick example, the last serious long term relationship I was in was the best relationship I've ever experienced. Sooooo much natural chemistry on every level. Three months in, she and I are laying in my bed talking and she told me she needed to tell me something that she's never told anyone. Obviously I won't say what it was, but I'll say this.......it was very intense and very heavy. Heavy for her I mean. I never at any point judged her, made fun of her, belittled her, disparaged her. I just listened, understood, and comforted her because even though it was intense and heavy, I completely understood her valid perspective and it made our relationship even better and stronger. Here's the kicker however, approaching our 5 year anniversary I got really really sick and was fighting for my life in the hospital. While I was in the hospital, unfortunately she started sleeping with another man. As you can imagine it was very hurtful and painful to be burned like that. Her leaving me and sleeping with another man while I was fighting for my life in the hospital is an awful terrible feeling. It felt like a death her leaving me. Took many years for me to work past that. I think a lot of men would retaliate in some form especially with hyper sensitive information about her. But.......not once........have I ever told anyone what she told me and I know I never will. All of these words you've just read basically means trust is something I very much understand and something that is very important to me. I sure would like to integrate the topic I broached, but it would make this post twice as long. If anyone reads this and would like for me to expound about the topic please feel free to send me a DM.

Back