Does anyone hide this from their human lovers?

Hi, I’m curious to know if anyone has ever hid sex with animals/pets from their lovers, and has kept it that way. I’m looking for a male dog hopefully in the next 3-4 years when I’m ready to move in with my boyfriend. I’m just wondering if this is common for people. I really don’t want anyone knowing, so I want to know your experiences with hiding this from your lovers. Thanks.

Infortunately I'm forced to hide. My GF don't know about it. I can tell she tolerate kisses, my doggie already got me deeply and quickly next to her... not enough time to dodge it hehe. Luckyly, she laughed.
But she's not aware about sex and I think she can be diisgusted, even she realy loves animals so much.

Hi, I’m curious to know if anyone has ever hid sex with animals/pets from their lovers, and has kept it that way. I’m looking for a male dog hopefully in the next 3-4 years when I’m ready to move in with my boyfriend. I’m just wondering if this is common for people. I really don’t want anyone knowing, so I want to know your experiences with hiding this from your lovers. Thanks.
Yes, I’ve been hiding my dog lover from my boyfriend for almost two years. He is very sweet guy who treats me really well but as a church-going guy, he just wouldn’t understand. I really love him but I also love my dog who was with me before I met my boyfriend, so I chose to keep my secret.

Nope. She's not into the lifestyle, but has no problem with my interest in it. We've been happily married for over a decade and it's never been an issue.

Personal opinion but I don't think it's fair or cool to hide this from your lover. You're essentially lying and cheating from your lover and it simply just isn't fair for him at all.
Please consider alternative option.

I’ve always stopped fooling around with dogs when I’m in a relationship, but I’ve never shared my “secret” either so I guess in a way yes

Personal opinion but I don't think it's fair or cool to hide this from your lover. You're essentially lying and cheating from your lover and it simply just isn't fair for him at all.
Please consider alternative option.
I know that this comment is not dedicated to me personally, but I wanted to answer it.
I understand this opinion and I respect it. They say honesty always pays. For me, it's a utopia. She pays very often, but not always. Believe me, if I take my example... the day I feel a window open enough to talk about it without risk, I will. I am aware that this is a form of betrayal and I feel guilty for it.
But I would find it so unfair to have to choose between my love for her and my love for animals. Which could probably happen the day she becomes aware of my actions.
The problem is that the period when I started this romantic relationship is linked to when I tried to bury my zoophilia deeply. Am I to blame for doing it? Certainly.
So things seem to be easy for you. What would you do, in my place, after 8 years of relationship?
As you understand, sometimes life is unfair. If you have a quick fix or a magic lamp for wishes, I'll take it with all my thanks, believe me.

I'm not saying it's right to hide, but it's dangerous to reveal. Don't underestimate just how dangerous it is.
In this sense I am thankful I don't have such a strong drive to be in a human relationship. I simply don't need any more than a good friendship with someone who isn't zoo, at least up to this point in my life. The desire to be an open an honest person is there, but people who aren't greatly involved in my life, especially my sex life, generally have no need to know.

Yes, I’ve been hiding my dog lover from my boyfriend for almost two years. He is very sweet guy who treats me really well but as a church-going guy, he just wouldn’t understand. I really love him but I also love my dog who was with me before I met my boyfriend, so I chose to keep my secret.
Oh my, I also fear the same thing. Other than it being illegal here in Washington. I just fear that if I ever told him, he’d possibly break it off with me and worse. Do you and your dog hide it well? Like does he have cues when to act or not act when in front of others ?

Never have never would. I dont talk about it to anyone except the people i talk to on here. Maybe one day a zoo relationship will manifest from this site where we can both be open about it and enjoy ourselves but the amount of effort and fortune that would require seems unlikely. Modern dating is trying enough as it is 😞

I'm pretty sure a lot of people hide this from their human S/O

Back