What was your first?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was 18 and had my doggo lick my pussy. He bit it so I stopped right there.

He also tried to suckle on my breast as well, I'm guessing because he wasn't used to being off his mothers milk.

Loved reading all this. Man the community sure is big now. And compared to the original forums, alot more ladies now.

Mine was a pointer that I had at the time. His name was Jim. Sweetest, laziest boy I had ever seen lol. I sucked his cock and let him fuck me. I was about 16. Actually lost my virginity to him.
Still love this story.... hopefully someday you get feel a big knot full of hot sperm shooting inside!!!!

Mine was the family husky girl, who became my shadow. Was alone at home for a couple days and we were playing outside after dark. One thing led to another.

12 or 13 when I first experimented with my male rottweiler. I was 16 when I lost my virginity to my boxer. By then I was already doing oral and jacking male dogs off at a regular basis.

When I was about 11 me and a group of my friends would walk through the woods behind my house to the edge of a farmers field where they kept their cows, the cows were super friendly and would come over to the fence for pets or feeding if you had some of the love grass from the woods.

We used to either get them to turn around with their asses to the little wire fence, or we would just hop over it and use buckets or tree stumps or something to fuck them. We did it for years, we would all just fuck whatever cows would come over, usually we would all just use the same one, but on occasion we would fuck multiple.
Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back