What was the first type of zoo video you liked

I was first shown a video of a girl licking horse dick and getting a load all over her face. I remember telling him “wtf that’s so weird and gross” but going hole and watching more and jerking off a couple times to it

First video I watched was with woman and horse. I watched that when I didn't know I was into zoo.
My favorite videos are with men and female pigs and cows.

An ex got me into this, she invited me to a small party to watch a dog video, her BFF's boyfriend's brother had it. I could have cared less about the dog, the video, and certainly not the guy with the video :ROFLMAO:

The girl who asked me was hot as fuck, a ballet dancer, and totally uninhibited, so I gladly accepted.

The video came on and I wasn't impressed or feeling any way in particular about it, but I remember quite well the dog giving the actress a serious tongue lashing. She was going crazy loving it, and her pussy clearly getting worked very well.

Then after we left the party the woman I was with was horny as hell. She said it wasn't the video but who knows? We wound up together for 6 years after that. She wanted to try the licking but we never did. Then a few years later saw another licking video and it took off from there.

I have hazy a hazy memory of a very low quality copy of a VHS clip, a couple of young women taking turns getting mounted and my interest was immediately piqued. When I came across some videos of a guy and a bitch (something very similar to the "Deep Inside Raven" videos I think) and was totally hooked.

I was a teenager and there used to be links to zoo on The Hun's Yellow Pages. That's when I first saw women blowing horses. From there it was Bilara, KnottyKnotty, and then a few years later Cupcake.

Back