What Video Game are You Playing Right Now v2

Yep, it got a big one about 2 weeks ago!

How’s AFKJourney so far? I’ve heard a lot of good things about it
for now, except i wanted to get the battlepass, i didnt spend nothing and got 34 heroes adn a lot of them i could get at least 2 rank up.
You could give it a try, it's a fun chill game, playing it on pc.
If you want to play it, get on the Server 44, im there, so if you want i could give an hand.

I’m playing the new Stardew Valley update ☺️
I've tried getting into Stardew Valley but it stresses me out :ROFLMAO:. I know I know... I'm just trying to what I want like clearing out the farm of rocks but run out of energy. Just not made for me I guess. Seems really fun though ^^

Playing currently but not much: World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XIV,

Now and then: ARK Survival Evolved, Monster Hunter World, Palworld, Elite Dangerous, theHunter: Call of the Wild,

and Nexomon or Coromon, to end the day.
Also a NSFW game called Hunt and Snare, every once in a while when a big enough update dropped. So probably once each year.

Currently playing Helldivers 2 and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R trilogy, as it recently released on console.
Eagerly waiting for Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree in a few months.

Currently playing Helldivers 2 and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R trilogy, as it recently released on console.
Eagerly waiting for Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree in a few months.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R trilogy is on my my long time fravies but many been playing Chernobylite Enhanced Edition and S.T.A.L.K.E.R Anomaly and a Mod for it called Escape From Pripyat

Currently playing a game called Failing at Mental Stability: Featuring Insomnia, Autism and Bipolar Disorder. In other words Questioning my Existence or playing the real Game of Life

Currently playing a game called Failing at Mental Stability: Featuring Insomnia, Autism and Bipolar Disorder. In other words Questioning my Existence or playing the real Game of Life
yeah, you won't find a therapist here, so maybe keep your problems out of the fun and games section.

Dave the Diver

Whoa! Dave the Diver is very nice game, great pixelart, fiahing ans scuba diving, kitchen management. It's like a bunch of mini games served with taste and style. Masterpiece!

Actually I'm playing Grounded. This is my favourite survival game and also in Top3 of my all fav games ever (with Skyrim and SnowRunner).

18f0c1295e19-screenshotUrl.jpg

All game is about shrinked teenagers who trying survive in garden. Our enemies are ants, spiders, wasps etc. Game is enjoying and have great mechanics. Few days ago has been released on Playstation, previously was available on Xbox.

Seb

When I'm feeling frisky, Helldivers 2

But my lazy time, joy game is MW3 Zombies. I like going in, finding a new or low level player... dropping them top tier gear. Then dragging them into the harder areas.

Back