What Video Game are You Playing Right Now v2

Fallout 4 as well, got myself an actual working Vault 88, took me a good 10+ hours to build, hell, I even added in a good looking arcade, and using companions for the security (since Bethesda forgot to add vault 88 security)

Haven't played Fallout 4 in a while but I think I have over 1000 hours into it (Skyrim still my top with 1700+ hours)
The Vault 88 was so broken when I built it. I assigned jobs to my inhabitants but none of them would move. They just stood in the atrium I built looking at each other, not talking or moving. I also had trouble fitting stuff together.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As for myself right now, I found my way back to Minecraft.
It takes some time, but eventually you'll figure out which fits together and which doesn't, for example, the large half sphere reactor connects with atrium pieces. Hell, I even have a donut and coffee vendor, of course half the appeal of my Vault is due to creation club content, but eh, at least the donut models actually look good, even made me hungry for real donuts.

Back to RimWorld. My colony is expanding and we are beefing up the walls and security for the building of our spaceship. It'll be my first attempt at getting off of the planet, so wish them luck.

Fallout 4. Although if I had my computer I'd be exploring and trying to escape the Mojave Hellscape in Fallout New Vegas: DUST, anyone here with New Vegas has probably heard about DUST so it needs no explanation. And anyone who hasn't heard of it. It's a mod that changes everything, even areas from the DLCs, and it's hard. You think fo76 was hard when you first started, its a cakewalk compared to DUST.

Last edited:
Been grinding away at Super Smash Brother ultimate, so much fun and I play with the fighter Incineroar. Other then that I've been enjoying sitting down to play a game of Pokémon Sword. Many of the pokémon look so cute and it is relaxing to play, despite the mixed reviews. PC wise I'm still playing Garry's Mod :gsd_laughing:

Fallout 4. Although if I had my computer I'd be exploring and trying to escape the Mojave Hellscape in Fallout New Vegas: DUST, anyone here with New Vegas has probably heard about DUST so it needs no explanation. And anyone who hasn't heard of it. It's a mod that changes everything, even areas from the DLCs, and it's hard. You think fo76 was hard when you first started, its a cakewalk compared to DUST.
Unfortunately I personally /can't/ play the fallout games... The ability to get around in the game is beyond my skills?
But... i watch my girlfriend/roommate/Domme so I'm Very familiar ?
Yeah DUST...
Fallout 4 though is my fave ?

Unfortunately I personally /can't/ play the fallout games... The ability to get around in the game is beyond my skills?
But... i watch my girlfriend/roommate/Domme so I'm Very familiar ?
Yeah DUST...
Fallout 4 though is my fave ?
The most difficult open world game to get around in in my opinion would be We Happy Few, I love the game but even now it's still buggy, but still, fun, and as always an interesting concept, I mean, an Orwellian society where you're forced to take this drug that forces you to be happy and if you don't take it or can't you're shunned and casted out or just outright murdered, the drug clouding everyone's minds so much that they don't even realize the food is running out and the city is crumbling apart, the constant Uncle Jack shows on repeat.

Last edited:
Back