What Video Game are You Playing Right Now v2

Ah EA, a perfect story of what happens if you get cocky. They got fame from stuff like Dead Space, and few years later they started to become stingy, and now to get Sims 4 complete you have to spend over $700.
$700 that's cheap compared to most freemium games. I play Warthunder. Currently the french AMX 50 Surblinde sits at 600 dollar. This is a single tank, and not even the most expensive one. The E100 costed 2000 back when it was still available.

But yeah, those modular games get very expensive. Same with Stellaris, and that's not even from a big publisher.

EA was an asshole company since always, or at least for the last dozen or so years.
And Stellaris isn't that expensive, I think.
Just saw, that the game plus a good number of the dlc cost 112 euro if you buy a bundle.
Carry on.

Recently I've been playing a modded 7 Days to Die, using the Undead Legacy mod, along with a few others that add in ease of life stuff, (ie: working stoves you can cook stuff on) as well as mods that add in new zombies, animals, actual enemy raiders, etc. (Just not readding the stupid out of place hornets) of course there are some weird things, such as due to RNG, a fucking maximum security strip club, complete with blast doors that are handprint ID scanner locked instead of real normal doors20210724_133054.jpg20210724_133026.jpg

Last edited:
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen on PC right now, mixed with Guild Wars 2, Monster Hunter World and Planetside 2 when i need my FPS-Fix

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen on PC right now, mixed with Guild Wars 2, Monster Hunter World and Planetside 2 when i need my FPS-Fix
how's planetside 2 at the moment?
I played it three or four years ago, but then I moved and my internet connection wasn't up to it. Thinking about getting back in.

how's planetside 2 at the moment?
I played it three or four years ago, but then I moved and my internet connection wasn't up to it. Thinking about getting back in.
Actually pretty good. Aged well and still going. Only the veterans playing who know how to snipe you with an aircraft.

playing Days Gone and just got attacked by a pack of wolves but used my crafted baseball bat with nails and meleed them to death and harvested their coats for credits..lol

It was Max Payne's 20th anniversary few weeks ago, so I went on a nostalgia trip.

Hopping back into VRChat in a bit to make some more friends and have my computer crash from ridiculous avatars.

Back