What Video Game are You Playing Right Now v2

Uhh.....I.....don't know what to feel about this. I mean....yeah I'm happy to see the come back of Outlast, but.....this feels like the FO76 kind of Outlast...ie:mainly multiplayer.....the thing that made the series creepy is the fact that you are completely on your own. The fact that it feels like it's going to be multiplayer is kinda a turn off.

Uhh.....I.....don't know what to feel about this. I mean....yeah I'm happy to see the come back of Outlast, but.....this feels like the FO76 kind of Outlast...ie:mainly multiplayer.....the thing that made the series creepy is the fact that you are completely on your own. The fact that it feels like it's going to be multiplayer is kinda a turn off.
I have not played outlast 2 yet but enjoyed the first one. Yea hope it is not multiplayer. These games excel at being single player.

Anyone here work in mines or something similar?, If so, what the hell would be the purpose of those tube like structures in front of Mine Shaft 3 in FO76?, Because to me, it looks like something that'd belong in the front of PNC (PNW)Screenshot_20200629-155723_Chrome.jpg20200629_155733.jpg

Reviving this thread! I've been playing VRChat pretty often lately. I wish I could find some Zoos there too, but then again it's hard to broach the subject in most spaces haha.
I've been so invested in the game I've been considering maybe, eventually getting VRHeadset so I can stop using the keyboard and mouse in it. The jury is still out on that investment for now, though.

Playing back through Borderlands 3 and finishing up BL2 DLC. That Tiny Tina dragons keep always gets me in the feels at the end.

replaying Fallout: New Vegas and starting up on Goldeneye reloaded, I only really play games I find at pawn shop clearance bins so most of my games are outdated XD

Currently been playing the Far Cry series. I swear, next fucking time I hear Only You I'm going to go on a murderous rampage ?. Still though, fucking fun as hell, I fucking loooooooove taking an outpost without being detected. Just sitting on a vantage point, with my .50 cal sniper rifle, laying in wait.

Last edited:
Just Beat Evil Within 2 and the newest god of war finally, now to finish spiderman and/or start last of us 2, also need to beat AC odyssey before valhalla comes out

Back