What turns you on the most?

Simple question but what part of bestiality turns you on the most? For me it's the domination aspect, specifically being dominated by an animal for me. Knowing I'm a warm hole for a dogs knot makes me leak pre-cum like I'm a faucet. But the sweetness after the knot is nice as well just in a different manner.
for me! its the part when male dogs get supper excited when they see the naked woman and start sniffing or licking her from front or behind, and they try to hump the air or push her to go down on hand and knees.....that moment is so erotic and sexy! it feels like total dog dominance!

The honesty.
If the animal wants and let you mate with it, it really likes that, wants that and enjoys that.
No bullshit, no conditions, no afterthoughts or hidden agenda.
Breeding because of pure joy, drive, instinct and love/respect for you, no strings attached.

What turns me on the most is seeing someone plowing a dog in it's ass or pussy same with a equines. But the male horses donuts make me more turned on.

Thays why i like some other taboos as well:) i discovered long time ago that aside of the animalistic feel of being submissive,quite literally, bitch, the rest is the feel of doing something wrong but not wrong in general but only socially unacceptable
Yes! That is hot!

I’m fairly new to this but I would say one thing that turns me on is seeing a knot get pulled out and all of the cum leaking out
That's a big turn on for me too...I also love the thought of a doggo pumping his hot cum in me while he's knotted with. Being filled with cum is basically an automatic orgasm for me 🤣

I am petty much a submissive slut and love tasting and feeling cocks in my mouth and ass and have talked to several people that have been fucked dogs and they have all loved it. I get very excited just thinks about taking a dog cock into my mouth and swallowing his cum
That's a big turn on for me too...I also love the thought of a doggo pumping his hot cum in me while he's knotted with. Being filled with cum is basically an automatic orgasm for me 🤣

I am petty much a submissive slut and love tasting and feeling cocks in my mouth and ass and have talked to several people that have been fucked dogs and they have all loved it. I get very excited just thinks about taking a dog cock into my mouth and swallowing his cum
I've had dog cock before, and dog pussy and ass. The knot reigns supreme for me though cause I want to get bred like the submissive cum slut I am😅

I'd have to say it's the connection, the feeling of uniqueness to it, the instincts, the rawness, feeling of doing something considered taboo and unconditional love behind it all as well. More often than not, your fluffy friend is going to be a much better partner than a human, even without taking the sexual aspect into it. Adding the sexual aspect into it just elevates how much better they are. Not that I'm solely into animals mind you, people can bring things that animals cannot and the same applies to animals when compared to other people. It's just way easier to love your furry friend

I'd have to say it's the connection, the feeling of uniqueness to it, the instincts, the rawness, feeling of doing something considered taboo and unconditional love behind it all as well. More often than not, your fluffy friend is going to be a much better partner than a human, even without taking the sexual aspect into it. Adding the sexual aspect into it just elevates how much better they are. Not that I'm solely into animals mind you, people can bring things that animals cannot and the same applies to animals when compared to other people. It's just way easier to love your furry friend
That's very well said and I agree completely

Just reading you makes me hard

Likewise on all of it really being a thing for me, and I'm so excited to try it as a couple....can't wait till our doggo is tied ass to ass with me for a long time while my husband makes me suck his cock. That's one of my biggest fantasies, that and being fucked first by him then by "his dog" like a master taking a turn before letting his humble dog have a hump is just 🥵🥵
That is HOT

A short haired, large breed dog is most appealing! One where you can see their muscles in a more defined way than others.. When it comes to males. I'd have to say, the times when their butt is visibly pulsing because they are swelled up in their sheath from excitement. Instant boner when I see this happening. When it comes to females I actually prefer a mate who has more defined breasts (has had a liter in the past) Also there is nothing quite like having a dogs vagina wrapped around your cock. Squeezing and releasing for 30 seconds while she sticks her tongue in your mouth. Which leads me to the #1 turn on. Regardless of gender. French kissing. A couple minutes of it and I'm instantly in the mood

Knots are a big turn on to be honest, I love when dog's cocks are really red as well.
Horses cocks turns me on a lot as well, especially when it's pink colored with a bit of black.

Simple question but what part of bestiality turns you on the most? For me it's the domination aspect, specifically being dominated by an animal for me. Knowing I'm a warm hole for a dogs knot makes me leak pre-cum like I'm a faucet. But the sweetness after the knot is nice as well just in a different manner.
The idea of just pure primal breeding and putting myself into the headspace of fulfilling my basic urges really turns on me on.

I’ve always had a huge breeding fetish and fantasy and growing up my family used to breed horses and mares etc and I would just watch in awe, so I guess during my formative years I formed my sexuality by observing animals breeding and now that’s all I can think about.

I actually struggle getting turned on sometimes unless I think of animal pussy or a woman having sex with an animal, there has to be an animal involved somehow for me

I love watching women enjoying being bred and I love breeding my animal companions 🥰
Watching an animal breed someone is definitely hot, I can't wait till I get a doggy knot again and get bred myself, hoping I can record it too, and hopefully he won't just knot me but tie with me and give me a 30 minute long session of filling me with doggy cum 🤤

Back