What turns you on the most?

I suppose it's the thought that the stud breeding me is doing it with the likely explicit purpose of impregnation, even though I'm a guy. Also with dogs, I like what I've seen as far as sex with males. Not much fucking but definitely a lot of filling which is my favorite.

I suppose it's the thought that the stud breeding me is doing it with the likely explicit purpose of impregnation, even though I'm a guy. Also with dogs, I like what I've seen as far as sex with males. Not much fucking but definitely a lot of filling which is my favorite.
Have to agree with you, the fact I'm being treated just like any other bitch to breed even though I'm a male definitely turns me on. As does the fact how much they can fill me up. Definitely a huge cum slut here 🤣

Have to agree with you, the fact I'm being treated just like any other bitch to breed even though I'm a male definitely turns me on. As does the fact how much they can fill me up. Definitely a huge cum slut here 🤣
I've only been bred by a guy twice but it made me realize that I like being filled more than fucked. Considering how much cum a stud dog could give me, it's obvious that I'd want it!

I guess it is a whole for me, thinking about how taboo it is yet the love and sexual attraction you have for an animal. Also it is more appealing as a couple in my opninion
Likewise on all of it really being a thing for me, and I'm so excited to try it as a couple....can't wait till our doggo is tied ass to ass with me for a long time while my husband makes me suck his cock. That's one of my biggest fantasies, that and being fucked first by him then by "his dog" like a master taking a turn before letting his humble dog have a hump is just 🥵🥵

I can only imagine how excited you are for the future opportunities. You'll have a lot of fun, I'm sure!
So excited!!! I'm just glad my hubby understands it's not anything against him and rather something I wanna do WITH him...plus I'm sure he will appreciate the dog being able to dick me down when he doesn't feel up to the task and that way I don't pester him when he isn't in the mood 🤣🤣🤣

So excited!!! I'm just glad my hubby understands it's not anything against him and rather something I wanna do WITH him...plus I'm sure he will appreciate the dog being able to dick me down when he doesn't feel up to the task and that way I don't pester him when he isn't in the mood 🤣🤣🤣
It'll be an enjoyable experience for all of you! It's awesome that he's looking forward to this as you are. Also having an extra partner can be pretty helpful for obvious reasons! He'll get to watch you be tied and bred often. :)

Simple question but what part of bestiality turns you on the most? For me it's the domination aspect, specifically being dominated by an animal for me. Knowing I'm a warm hole for a dogs knot makes me leak pre-cum like I'm a faucet. But the sweetness after the knot is nice as well just in a different manner.
Multiple reasons. Knotting, the idea of being stuck to my partner via our genitals, how much a dog can cum in comparison to a human, the taboo aspect, the reversal of power dynamic, that's mostly it for me tbh

As it is a turn on that is being asked, it is the sexual part of the relationship.
So, dominance (but this goes when it is human - human sex too).

One of my favorite things to do is to cuddle and let my dog lick my face, I know he really cares because he does it gently and slow. The other thing that turns me on the most is my boy just slowly finding his target with his cock and going at it furiously once he’s in. I love feeling his every throb as he fills me up with his seed, this is a connection that I can’t ever describe with a human. Literally and figuratively.

Back