What toys would you love to see, that don't seem to exist?

And I wish for more big cats (Lions, Tigers, etc) to have their beautiful likeness replicated in silicone. With cum tubes, and unnaturally large sizes... and extra ridges and spikes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231223-034750_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231223-034750_Samsung Internet.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 13
I think exotic erotics has an elephant cock dildo. I’d just like them to make more lifecasr dildos!

There are a lot of fantastic toys around, and the market seems to always expand, but there has always been a lack of certain species or certain toys around. I can't be alone in noticing this lack of variety.

I'm a little out of the loop on what toys are available these days, but previous ideas I've had include:

Dildos
>Elephants
>Buffalos (or any type of bovine, really)
>Goat/Sheep
>Whales
>Various Birds (scaled up, of course)

Insertable/Fleshlights
>Goat/Sheep
>Lions (you could easily scale up the feline anatomy)
>Fictional/Mythical animals

One fun idea I had, was if you did a life cast of your own penis (assuming you have one), and modified it to give it more animalistic features and recast it, you could essentially create a dildo of yourself if you had an animal form. It wouldn't be that hard to simply add a knot to the toy and create a personal werewolf toy.

If anyone can think of any other species they'd LOVE to see, or even types of toys themselves, please post!
Need a fullsize housecat fleshlight
That'd be perfection

Animal fleshlights in general. There are some, yeah but they are a few compared with the vast selection of animal cocks out there.

Fleshlights I'd like to see:
-Big felines
-Dolphin and Orca
-Insect
-Birds
-Alien looking stuff.
i agree as well for all of those suggestion, i would love to see them so much if i had talent or money i would create them myself

I want Bad dragon to do an avian maw. Or gryphon maw. You'd basically just be fucking past the beak into its throat. With a tongue that can touch the balls when you go deep

Back