What toys would you love to see, that don't seem to exist?

There are a lot of fantastic toys around, and the market seems to always expand, but there has always been a lack of certain species or certain toys around. I can't be alone in noticing this lack of variety.

I'm a little out of the loop on what toys are available these days, but previous ideas I've had include:

Dildos
>Elephants
>Buffalos (or any type of bovine, really)
>Goat/Sheep
>Whales
>Various Birds (scaled up, of course)

Insertable/Fleshlights
>Goat/Sheep
>Lions (you could easily scale up the feline anatomy)
>Fictional/Mythical animals

One fun idea I had, was if you did a life cast of your own penis (assuming you have one), and modified it to give it more animalistic features and recast it, you could essentially create a dildo of yourself if you had an animal form. It wouldn't be that hard to simply add a knot to the toy and create a personal werewolf toy.

If anyone can think of any other species they'd LOVE to see, or even types of toys themselves, please post!

Not really a species or theme, but I'd like to see more toys that are long rather than thicc. Huge blunt horse cock flares and half-foot wide knots are fun and all but take a lot to work up to. I find I don't see a lot of long but narrower toys that are still exotic. I've seen one that was a "buck" but was just a long narrow cone. Maybe some corkscrewy duck/pig cock would be good.

And on the other end, animal cocks that would make good plugs that aren't dog. I've seen horse ones, but maybe ostrich cock would be good. Big toys are fun, but a lot get so wide at the base that they woudn't stay in for a day out shopping or drinking, and sometimes that's what I want!

Though OP,
A lot of the birds with cocks, you don't have to scale up.

A wearable sheath that is inserted like a dildo first but with two balls a couple inches up that are pushed out when you insert your penis to make a knot. And some type of strap to keep it on and you tied to whatever you are fucking.

Ovipositioning fuck machine. And would love if technology/material for safe fully absorbable gelatine existed

Not really a species or theme, but I'd like to see more toys that are long rather than thicc. Huge blunt horse cock flares and half-foot wide knots are fun and all but take a lot to work up to. I find I don't see a lot of long but narrower toys that are still exotic. I've seen one that was a "buck" but was just a long narrow cone. Maybe some corkscrewy duck/pig cock would be good.

And on the other end, animal cocks that would make good plugs that aren't dog. I've seen horse ones, but maybe ostrich cock would be good. Big toys are fun, but a lot get so wide at the base that they woudn't stay in for a day out shopping or drinking, and sometimes that's what I want!

Though OP,

A lot of the birds with cocks, you don't have to scale up.
Try some of the depth training toys from Sinnovator, I have one and they're hella long without being very thick

And I wish for more big cats (Lions, Tigers, etc) to have their beautiful likeness replicated in silicone. With cum tubes, and unnaturally large sizes... and extra ridges and spikes
This company makes lots of dildos and wearables of animal cocks including feline

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220730-222646_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20220730-222646_Messenger.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 41
There are a lot of fantastic toys around, and the market seems to always expand, but there has always been a lack of certain species or certain toys around. I can't be alone in noticing this lack of variety.

I'm a little out of the loop on what toys are available these days, but previous ideas I've had include:

Dildos
>Elephants
>Buffalos (or any type of bovine, really)
>Goat/Sheep
>Whales

Insertable/Fleshlights
>Goat/Sheep
>Lions (you could easily scale up the feline anatomy)
>Fictional/Mythical animals

One fun idea I had, was if you did a life cast of your own penis (assuming you have one), and modified it to give it more animalistic features and recast it, you could essentially create a dildo of yourself if you had an animal form. It wouldn't be that hard to simply add a knot to the toy and create a personal werewolf toy.

If anyone can think of any other species they'd LOVE to see, or even types of toys themselves, please post!

I would like a ‘Fleshlite’ in the form of a cow, preferably big lips like a cow that has given birth.

Maybe a Sybian attachment for Bad Dragon dildos? Or other various animal dildos, according to your liking.

It could exist, I haven't looked. It just came to my mind now.

All great ideas, and I'd like to add to this, smart toys, like what lovense makes and the auto thrusting/pumping dildos/fleshlights, but with animal cocks and pussies.

All great ideas, and I'd like to add to this, smart toys, like what lovense makes and the auto thrusting/pumping dildos/fleshlights, but with animal cocks and pussies.
I've seen some crafty people make a system for inflating a inflatable knot toy as well as timed ejaculation. Probably wouldn't be hard to add such a system to a fuck machine and script it to some videos
*starts dreaming up how to do it*
I kinda imagine it wouldn't be hard to adapt some sort of existing protocol like DMX to work with it, given all the different bits of gear that speak it.
(For the not stage tech nerds, it's a communication protocol that allows for controlling lights and motors, used a lot in well stage and basically any big performance, concerts and sometimes TV)

A wearable sheath that is inserted like a dildo first but with two balls a couple inches up that are pushed out when you insert your penis to make a knot. And some type of strap to keep it on and you tied to whatever you are fucking.
Got me thinking.

Back