What to do

4%.....1 out of 25......that is a LOT. Hang out at a dog park, and your chances of seeing that one in 25 isn't bad at all. So you can take solace in that you are almost certainly able to observe someone into it... But the chance you are wrong is pretty high too.....

I wasn't trying to mean my question in a purely sexual way.... mine is curiosity not like anyone would walk up to anyone and say anything.

What to do if all you can think about when going out in public an you see a human particular female with her dog and wonder if she truly enjoys her dog the way I do lol
My thoughts exactly when I see a girl or woman with a dog ;) Sometimes I could bet that they do and I sometimes pictures it in my head how it would be to join them both. Always makes me horny.

Gee...........I wonder why anyone would have a problem with zoophiles. It's not as if any of them ogle unsuspecting women walking their dogs and wonder how best to approach/ask them if they fuck said dog.

jesus titty humping christ, how many more of these threads are there going to be
lol

4%.....1 out of 25......that is a LOT. Hang out at a dog park, and your chances of seeing that one in 25 isn't bad at all. So you can take solace in that you are almost certainly able to observe someone into it... But the chance you are wrong is pretty high too.....
It is 1 in 25 of all women. The percentage of women owing male intact dogs should be considerably higher.

Why else would a woman have an in tact dog but for sex?
I'm glad you asked. Because castration is not a risk-free operation, especially for bigger dogs. Sometimes, they just don't wake up from the narcosis. Some people understandably don't want to risk that.

Back