What kind of sports do you like?

• Total voters
Tennis and Golf do not get enough love. I assure you that both are fun to play. You can spend anywhere from $150 - $6000 on a set of clubs, drivers, and wedges.

Really? I get to be the first one to make the water sports joke? Okay.

Water sports
[pause for laughter, wait for applause to die down]

💦💦🥰 That's a sport I'd play ANY day with you 😉

Also baseball. I know baseball isnt the most popular anymore, but wow, I didn’t think it was that unpopular
[/QUOTE]

Baseball? Is that played with a cricket bat?

Being a Kiwi living in Canada are there any other sports besides Rugby and Hockey? 🥰😈

Um, besides water sports that is 😈💦🥰

(Hadda make that joke too!)

I quite like cricket, the boring 5 day version of the game, I'd quite happily sit through an entire test match, but I'd need books picnic and lots of beer. Cant bear F1 athletics, cycling or any of those other so called sports where folks just go round in circles eg horse racing. Where's the skill in that? I mean I can ride a bike and drive and run in a straight line and all they're doing is the same thing but quicker!!!!!!

I am not into colective sports, but just simply hiking is fun.
I love things like kayaking or rock climbing. Though there are rather occasional things for me.

I don't drink and I don't smoke, but I love all kinds of Fitness. My Muscles are my best clothes.
Nothing feels better than a finished, hard workout!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is baseball?
🤫👉life is a game. .... BASEBALL IS SERIOUS!

I used to love playing Volleyball, even though I'm short and can't serve well.

I’ve played baseball, ran track, basketball, and football. Football was by far my favorite, but not something I pursued after high school. Now I mainly just weight lift, although I’m not sure I would count it as a sport because I don’t compete.

I’ve played baseball, ran track, basketball, and football. Football was by far my favorite, but not something I pursued after high school. Now I mainly just weight lift, although I’m not sure I would count it as a sport because I don’t compete.
Join the pew side. So much more fun

"Sport" is a dirty word in my house.

Physical games and hobbies, those are fine. Play for fun, not for competition.

Back