What kind of sports do you like?

• Total voters

Pillar

Prized Citizen of ZV
BANNED USER
I know there are plenty of sports not mentioned on the voting poll, so feel free to select "Other" and make a comment below as to what sport (or sports) you like.

On a side note I almost wanted to add "water sports" to the Olympic sporting category. :ROFLMAO:

Just voted on my own poll, ROFL. I also enjoy some motorized sports like F1 Racing. My only gripe is that there are way too many laps in these racing sports. Also got some interest in target sports (such as archery, darts, etc.), a few martial arts, snowboarding, and several more.

I used to watch Nascar and Truck series with my dad. Still kind of keep up with the races with the internet when I get the chance.

I chose sex and other. The other being Table Tennis. I'm not a big sports guy myself at all, but I absolutely LOVE a game of ping-pong!

For other: I play a mean game of foosball and I enjoy a round of darts or pool. Archery has always been a fav of mine. Sometimes I join in on the local Amtgard (think SCA but you get to wail on people with foam weapons). Esports are often neat to watch and I love watching AGDQ.

I like to watch men's road cycling and women's volleyball. Of the sports I did I enjoyed playing table tennis the most. Does hiking count as sport? I love it.

I'm an MMA guy, personally. But I've always been fascinated with martial arts and fighting.

Other than that, most sporty things I watch are adventurous like mountain biking, rock climbing, surfing, ect.

Yeah wish they'd allow for more choices, though it'd be impossible to include every single sport obviously

You put tennis in here instead of boxing? Kids these days.. lol..
I boxed as a kid, and in the Army. As a kid I had a 13-5-3, Army 22-2-0 record. I watch boxing. I was a middleweight as a kid, light-heavyweight in the Army. I only watch and follow those fights. I don't follow them so much any more though.

I don't follow any other sport, though I played a lot of 'em in school. They just don't interest me. They lack fur..

sw

You put tennis in here instead of boxing? Kids these days.. lol..
I boxed as a kid, and in the Army. As a kid I had a 13-5-3, Army 22-2-0 record. I watch boxing. I was a middleweight as a kid, light-heavyweight in the Army. I only watch and follow those fights. I don't follow them so much any more though.

I don't follow any other sport, though I played a lot of 'em in school. They just don't interest me. They lack fur..

sw
I would've put boxing/fighting/MMA as an option but I ran out of space.

Human sports really bore me, maybe it’s because I’m not much of a tribalist. Predator/prey is by far my favorite game to watch! Wildcats and wolves and bears hunting is fascinating and there are no rules and no obnoxious audience!

Back