What kind of animals do you have?

I currently have a husky, but I also had 2 lizards growing up
oh one of my favs! reptiles are awesome too! I use to hunt for reptiles out in the wilds where i live. I continued this at the parks where I attended college. Didn't dare do it in the places where I stayed in the air force. Too many poisonous snakes.

So is your wusky vocal and if so does it have a pretty voice? I do so love a good melodious yowl! :gsd_love: especially when your cuddling up with your favorite fwuffball!

Only the horniest dog in the world!
For sure when you are a zoo it only makes sense! I do so love your pfp! That little yipper in the background is so lucky and adorable! found the perfect resting spot it did!:gsd_love: Wish i could be this adorable and lucky too!

One 3 year old Boerperd stallion, a 3 year, 7month old Rottweiler male.
I also got a male German Shepherd in the meantime since I last posted who is now 19 months old and I adopted a fixed male grey German Shepherd as well. My Rottweiler is now over 5 years old.

For sure when you are a zoo it only makes sense! I do so love your pfp! That little yipper in the background is so lucky and adorable! found the perfect resting spot it did!:gsd_love: Wish i could be this adorable and lucky too!
Yeah me too!!! I wish that was me in the picture but it's not. :(

Yeah me too!!! I wish that was me in the picture but it's not. :(
I think many of us would wish too be this lucky! Its the perfect setup. If I were able i would grant you your wish! Everyone deserves to be happy and have their cool desires fulfilled. Plus I can relate to the frustration you feel.

3 mares, 2 Jenny's, 1 jackass, 2 sheep and 4 dogs. And before anybody asks you can't play with any of them.
You are so lucky to have so many cool fur babies!:gsd_love: May it always be so!:gsd_happysmile:

Might I add you have an absolutely adorable pfp! Such a cute little bunny!:gsd_love:

give him cuddles and a boop on the snoot =)
What dog love doesn't do this to every friendly, curious dogo they meet? I know I do with the owners permission of course. In some cases the dog is so overtly friendly they will initiate the contact themselves, they seem to know when a person is dog friendly and be allover you if you let them. A quality I love about dogs is no boundaries or hang ups, you are or are not an instant friend.

Just the one dog for right now; I'd love to own more in the future. Luckily my one dog I'd quite a perfect goober hehe.

He is a 3 year old male Great Pyrenees/Kangal mix

Attachments

• 20240522_162710.jpg
    20240522_162710.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 7
  • Love
Reactions: K9D
I bet ! You can never go wrong with these friendly, loyal, attentive canines! Never met one I did not like or did not like me. You are very lucky to have him indeed!
He has been an amazing companion for me, lifts my spirits and makes me quite happy. I do all I can to return the affection and companionship

Back